*** The Official iOS 13 Thread ***

Ste

Ste

Soldato
Few issues with the keyboard showing up in apps on b4. Facebook and whatsapp mainly. But could be SwiftKey issues.

Very impressed with the face ID unlock speed and safari is definitely faster on decent wifi.

Soldato
Ended up going back to iOS 12 last night. Had to totally wipe the device (iPad Pro) though since it is new, it wasn’t an issue. Way too many issues (holding down links inconsistencies) with Safari on ios13’s latest beta caused me to get continually frustrated, a rarity I admit.

Soldato
I'm hearing the latest beta release a lot more stable and less buggy than previous versions, can anyone confirm as I'm tempted to install it on my Xr?

Soldato
I ran the iOS 12 beta last year without too many issues, I've been waiting for a few iterations of 13, hoping some bugs will be smoothed out. Going to give it a whirl now. Just making an archived back up.

I'm already running iPadOS on my iPad without issue, though I don't use it too much.

Soldato
Has anyone had any issues with an Apple Pencil on the beta? I’m running an iPad Pro 12.9 3rd gen and suddenly the Pencil has stopped working. It’s connected to the iPad and is detected when charging but put the tip to screen and nada.

Back
Top Bottom