Poll: *** The Official iPad mini 7 thread (if you fall asleep and drop it on your head, it doesn't hurt as much as an iPad Pro and everything!) ***

Are you getting an iPad mini 7?

• Total voters
Definitely reduced by a fair amount. I did the YouTuber clickbait test of a 6 (Mrs W’s) and the new 7 side by side, scrolling up and down like a maniac stoking the fires of nerd rage, and it’s definitely improved. Still there, but improved.

If anyone really wants to get wound up by jelly scrolling, have a look at the old Pixel C tablet!

I’ve no complaints about the 6 or 7 myself, and the issue never bothered me, but I can see why some are annoyed by it.

I’ve been waiting for so long to see this upgrade. Doesn’t seem a major upgrade but it’s enough for me. I’ve had my iPad for 5 years and just want something smaller for portability really. It arrives tomorrow.

I’ve been waiting for so long to see this upgrade. Doesn’t seem a major upgrade but it’s enough for me. I’ve had my iPad for 5 years and just want something smaller for portability really. It arrives tomorrow.
120hz screen and I think I'd be in. The CPU/double RAM upgrade is solid.

I visited the Apple Store again yesterday and had another play with it. I tried several websites with text/graphics and I could not see the jelly scrolling effect at all, even with very rapid scrolling up and down.

Back
Top Bottom