• iPhone 11 Pro - 512Gb

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • iPhone 11 Pro Max - 64Gb

Votes: 13 4.3%
  • iPhone 11 Pro Max - 256Gb

Votes: 41 13.7%
  • iPhone 11 Pro Max - 512Gb

Votes: 8 2.7%
  • Too expensive,, I won't be getting one.

Votes: 51 17.0%
  • Not interested, I won't be getting one.

Votes: 109 36.3%

• Total voters
Associate
It 20 month not 24 month it a payment plan without Apple care

That’s not true.
NEFg5xB.jpg

Where do you find this? I can’t see it. There’s quite heavy interest unless you take the upgrade programme on 0% over 20months or so but this then includes the cost of AppleCare+.
You don’t have to choose the upgrade programme for the interest free option, there’s “iPhone Payments” which doesn’t include AppleCare. I chose this when I first got my 7.

There’s seemingly three options.
1) Upgrade Programme
2) iPhone Payments 0% across 20 Months
3) iPhone Payments 0% across 24 months

It’s sort of hidden it seems, you have to go through the iPhone payments page:
https://www.apple.com/uk/shop/iphone/payments/overlay

This gives you the prices for the 20 months option, but when you actually go to reserve now and check out it gives you the prices when you spread it across 24 months.

Although once you’ve reserved the handset it’s up to you what option you choose when you go to collect it instore, so you could even just pay in full if you’ve changed your mind.

Currently however it seems for reservation the iPhone 11 Pro is completely sold out for reservation on either of the programmes listed above.

Last edited:
Soldato
That’s not true.
NEFg5xB.jpg

You don’t have to choose the upgrade programme for the interest free option, there’s “iPhone Payments” which doesn’t include AppleCare. I chose this when I first got my 7.

There’s seemingly three options.
1) Upgrade Programme
2) iPhone Payments 0% across 20 Months
3) iPhone Payments 0% across 24 months

It’s sort of hidden it seems, you have to go through the iPhone payments page:
https://www.apple.com/uk/shop/iphone/payments/overlay

This gives you the prices for the 20 months option, but when you actually go to reserve now and check out it gives you the prices when you spread it across 24 months.

Although once you’ve reserved the handset it’s up to you what option you choose when you go to collect it instore, so you could even just pay in full if you’ve changed your mind.

Currently however it seems for reservation the iPhone 11 Pro is completely sold out for reservation on either of the programmes listed above.

Cool never saw the 24 month option but tbh I rather have less month.

Soldato
24 months is new as of about 4 months ago.

The 20 month plans are new model exclusive, 24 month plans are any iPhone - you can even add AppleCare if you want, no upgrade element tho

Soldato
Well I am going in upgrade one incase but i do plan it onto the mrs next year when new one out then that how we normally do it. But this round she keeping her X as she doesn’t like the max that why I am getting a non max this time so can past on

Soldato
I’m on the upgrade program and still can’t see me getting it. I have a 64GB XS max and to upgrade I’d need to pay the 69 quid or whatever, plus more a month and get a new case? Nah I’m out. Shudder to think how much next years will be.

Soldato
I was originally going to go for the iPhone 11 Pro (64GB), but now I'm thinking of getting the standard iPhone 11 (128GB) instead.

Currently on an iPhone 8 Plus (256GB).
The difference in price between the 11 and 11 Pro is difficult to justify.

Soldato
I seem to start to have 2nd though. Currently have the Xs max got a pro 11 on order think I am good. Miss the max size. If I was to stick to max size I’ll keep my Xs max. Only going pro 11 to go back standard size

Soldato
I seem to start to have 2nd though. Currently have the Xs max got a pro 11 on order think I am good. Miss the max size. If I was to stick to max size I’ll keep my Xs max. Only going pro 11 to go back standard size

I've had to read this a few times to pick apart what you're trying to say.

If you've got the XS Max, and want the XS Max, what is there to think about? Why have you ordered the 11 Pro non Max?

It's not the OLED display is much better in the Pro.

I've not opted for either yet, but I'd have bought an 11 over the Pro if the screen had been OLED.

Soldato
I've had to read this a few times to pick apart what you're trying to say.

If you've got the XS Max, and want the XS Max, what is there to think about? Why have you ordered the 11 Pro non Max?

I've not opted for either yet, but I'd have bought an 11 over the Pro if the screen had been OLED.

reason I order a iPhone 11 pro is i was all set to downside for portability. But I feel I am going to miss the max size as much as I wishes I won’t. So thinking sticking to my Xs max till next year don’t think it worth getting a pro 11 max

Soldato
Anyone else with an XS, are you using the eSIM within it?

Any idea how we'll be able to move the eSIM? My personal number is on the eSIM and my work contract is on a physical card. No idea how I move it over

Soldato
Anyone else with an XS, are you using the eSIM within it?

Any idea how we'll be able to move the eSIM? My personal number is on the eSIM and my work contract is on a physical card. No idea how I move it over
Assume it’s similar to if you need to restore - need to go back to the network to get it re added

The technology supports remotely being added after setup ... but UK networks only support “in person” setup right now

Soldato
Assume it’s similar to if you need to restore - need to go back to the network to get it re added

The technology supports remotely being added after setup ... but UK networks only support “in person” setup right now

Just checked on the EE site seems you have to order a new one at £1.50.

eSIM is great in theory but this makes it a bit of a faff.

Soldato
I was originally going to go for the iPhone 11 Pro (64GB), but now I'm thinking of getting the standard iPhone 11 (128GB) instead.

Currently on an iPhone 8 Plus (256GB).
The difference in price between the 11 and 11 Pro is difficult to justify.

I'm in the same position. Looking to order 1 today. On contract it's an extra £200 + £5 a month for the pro. Is this worth the better screen (which is basically it as I'm not fussed about the telephoto lens. I'm coming from an 8 plus so I won't miss coming from an oled.

Back
Top Bottom