Poll: *** The Official iPhone 15 thread (it has USB-C and everything!) ***

• Thread starter Deleted member 209350
  • Start date

Are you getting an iPhone 15?

• Total voters
Soldato
15 Pro perfect size, especially with the reduced weight and tapered edges.
Nah, 15 Mini would be the perfect size...

589aVXz.gif

Soldato
Big bunch of girls everyone knows bigger is better…..lol

I’m all setup with my reduced price phone now. Just need to return the other to Amazon for the refund. Even the Apple guy I was talking too sorting out Apple care thought they were mad….

Last edited:
Soldato
Does anyone use or recommend camera protectors ? Some seem to be a complete cover others just caps for the lenses they all have mixed reviews on Amazon. Is it even worth bothering ?

Soldato
Does anyone use or recommend camera protectors ? Some seem to be a complete cover others just caps for the lenses they all have mixed reviews on Amazon. Is it even worth bothering ?
I do admit to having a case on my phone most of time (I blame the kids mostly!) but never on the camera lenses. IIRC they are sapphire so in theory should be one of the strongest parts of the device.
It would also take a heck of a scratch to affect the final image. I just stuck a bit of blu tac approx 2mmx2mm on my lens and had no effect at all.

Associate
Just bought another iPhone and it’s a 15 Pro normal size now. Hopefully this will be my last iPhone before the 16s. Been using the normal 15 for the past two weeks but yeah I’m going to agree that it is the right size for me going forward.

Back
Top Bottom