• Space Grey 256GB

Votes: 98 18.4%
  • I want one but it's too expensive

Votes: 125 23.5%
  • I'm not interested

Votes: 190 35.7%

• Total voters
Associate
Just ordered one for pick up at Cardiff store on launch. It went through fine and says the order was received. Hopefully payment wont be declined or anything :D. Do they finish payment at the store as they ask for me to bring my payment card and ID with me :confused::confused:

Soldato
Had one in cart, couldn’t get it to reserve on IUP, it kept asking me to pay now or go on some horrid paypal finance at silly percent. And then it got sniped.

This is exactly why I prefer to just go and queue, given i’m yet to see any company master an online ordering system for an in demand product. 2017 and still a complete shambles.

I guess i’ll just go and queue on the day and hope i’m one of the frontrunners.

Associate
Trying to get onto live chat since my wallet payment declined (no idea why), but order status has gone from 3rd of Novemeber with no date now. Bit annoyed.
I’m going to have to do the same. The transaction is showing as declined now in the wallet app. Didn’t get a notification though.

Soldato
noadra.jpg

Couldn’t resist!! I’m a bit nervous as I used a new card and this was the first transaction!!

Soldato
Hmmm despite changing my billing address last night (and deleting my old one), it's still somehow reverted to my old one in my order confirmation. Hopefully doesn't get rejected because of it.

Back
Top Bottom