**The Official Nokia Lumia 800 Thread***

Soldato
Hey guys, I'm on Tmobile and have a Lumia 800, but whenever I receive a picture (mms) message I get a stupid text directing me to an appallingly built website, plus I don't seem to be able to send mms messages. Anyone know how I configure it properly to be able to send/receive mms?

Call t mobile to activate this and then you need to send one MMS to get it operating.

RSR

RSR

Soldato
OP
Minor firmware update: Click Here

The latest major Firmware update for the Nokia Lumia 800 may have fixed the most important issue; namely the buggy power management, but it unfortunately also introduced an annoying audio volume bug than made playing games in particular a real pain alongside other oddities like a super loud ringer volume the first second when a call arrives. Anyway, Nokia has finally put an end to all of this via a new Firmware update: 1600.2487.8107.12072 which has already started to roll out in some regions and that you can manually apply to your handset by following the instructions below (at your own risk):

- Download the PR 1.2 1600.2487.8107.12072 FW here.
- Download the update from the first link above then download the WPupdate tools from here.
- Unzip the Tools in a folder then copy the firmware to the same folder as the tools.
- Plug in your device, wait until the Zune client starts and then close it.
- Run the the Updater and press S or B (depending on the size of your balls..)
- your phone will then reboot in download mode and update (don’t unplug it or do stupid things with your PC during the whole process..)

Besides the volume bug fix this new 12072 firmware also contains an updated Camera app with auto detection of 50/60Hz and updated camera settings. Unfortunately I can’t see any of those changes… Anyway, there’s also an Improved charger detection in there…happy flashing.

Permabanned
Well Nokia cant really claim to be be better when they still havnt added tethering to the Lumia 800 yet!!!

I'm getting desperate here, the update is out, but not yet available via Zune!

Time to send them an email.

RSR

RSR

Soldato
OP
Well Nokia cant really claim to be be better when they still havnt added tethering to the Lumia 800 yet!!!

I'm getting desperate here, the update is out, but not yet available via Zune!

Time to send them an email.

Yes they have, its included with the tango up which is being pushed out at the moment. ;)

Soldato
Is there a way yet to be able to bluetooth files to and from the phone?

Also has anyone noticed their clock seems to jump forward 3 mins over a few days then stay there holding time fine? lol

Havant had to share a photo yet ( Skydrive for everything TBH).

And yes though on the clock thing, mine is WAY OUT after a few days for what ever reason!

Back
Top Bottom