**** The Official Note 4 thread ****

Soldato
OP
Expansys have it listed for £509.99 currently, but I can't see anywhere on their website where it says which model you get and if it is a UK one.

Anyone had any experience with them before?

Soldato
It's interesting that the Note 4 is still holding price, this time last year the Note 3 tumbled like crazy!! I got my Note 3 for £400 last Nov

Why is it different this time?

Soldato
It's interesting that the Note 4 is still holding price, this time last year the Note 3 tumbled like crazy!! I got my Note 3 for £400 last Nov

I reckon you were lucky they usually start the price fall nowish to April though I got my first Note for just over £400 before Christmas off o2.

Soldato

aside from water resistance it doesnt really have any weaknesses which can't really be said of prior Samsung phones. guess they know this hence the price staying

Associate

Probably the metal build? I have no idea. it was delayed for some time but it should have dropped by now.

Soldato
Nah not yet, they haven't got back to me and I've been too busy to chase them, I'll give them a call tomorrow but if they haven't sorted it by then I'll get something else from another manufacturer :(

How are you getting on with yours, liking it?

Yeh. It's good and a decent upgrade from the Note 3

In its stock state and my usual usage, off the first charge I got 5hr 30min screen on time, can't complain so far

Really impressed with the screen, details are immense and very fast too.

Soldato
I love Korea too much mate :(

I tried to change but in the end I missed Samsung/TouchWiz lol (you don't hear that often)

I know about your love for all things Korean Mate so I'm not surprised!

So I guess a S6 purchase is on the horizon?

I can't believe that you missed TouchWiz though lol!!!

Soldato
I know about your love for all things Korean Mate so I'm not surprised!

So I guess a S6 purchase is on the horizon?

I can't believe that you missed TouchWiz though lol!!!

Nah I will try stick to the Note 4 as long as I can lol, I am getting a bit fed up switching all the time now lol!

Haha I really did, I had a play of Lollipop on a S5 and I really like their GUI on there so I can't wait for it to come on the Note 4, which shouldn't be too long now lol.

Man of Honour
Gear VR going on sale in 100 Best Buy stores in the US from the 8th. Gone from sold out to temporarily out of stock for both items on the UK store so it shouldn't be too long now.

Soldato
anyone own a Spigen Neo Hyrbid Metal case?

realising over last few days the edge below the usb charge socket is very sharp and when holding the case, my little finger will rest on this sharp bit, noticed skin coming off the finger.

hmm, not good, really like the case too

Back
Top Bottom