So many good choices:

Aguero, Jesus, Lukaku, Morata, Lacazette, Kane

Stick with any 3 and you should do ok

Soldato
3 big hitters up top definitely seems the way to go this season

So many good choices:

Aguero, Jesus, Lukaku, Morata, Lacazette, Kane

Stick with any 3 and you should do ok
This is probably where my downfall is as I have 3 top midfielders and an attack of lukaku, mounie and gabiaddini.

Swapping them out for morata, vardy and Abraham though

Soldato
Whats the difference between the Wildcard and the Free hit?

I used my wildcard last week and when i've gone to make a change i'm being given the option of a "Free Hit Card" which sounds exactly the same!

EDIT - Spent 5 minutes googling it. Seems the free hit only works for the one gameweek at which point the squad reverts back to the previous squad. Seems a weird option.

Soldato
Whats the difference between the Wildcard and the Free hit?

I used my wildcard last week and when i've gone to make a change i'm being given the option of a "Free Hit Card" which sounds exactly the same!

EDIT - Spent 5 minutes googling it. Seems the free hit only works for the one gameweek at which point the squad reverts back to the previous squad. Seems a weird option.
Free hit will be perfect for the gameweek where only a few teams play

Soldato
Yeah, I really like the idea of the free hit chip. The all-out-attack chip was useless, so I'm glad they've replaced it, and this could really come in handy in either a double gameweek or if lots of games get rearranged one week, as happened last year when only four or five teams played.

Caporegime
Wow this thread died :p.

Crunch week, it's a double game week. Essentially joint top in my main league, three way tie and we have roughly the same core players. Decisions, decisions!

Back
Top Bottom