*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition - Last Orders ***

Can I ask for clarification of rule 3 please.
So for example if a supermarket beer didn't show it on the front label, but on the rear label it showed brewed for supermarket, are you ok with two pictures in that instance? Or simmilarly if the label on the rear listed spices, where the front label might just be a name and picture, are two images of, importantly, the same beer ok, just front and back?
If the supermarket/store name is on the back then yes two pics will be acceptable, one for it's name and one as proof. As for M - Mustard - Spices: this round is 'theme' so the spice can relate to, beer name, brewery or even image. I would like to think something would be more prominent than just listing the ingredients. That said, I guess if it's listed it counts :) oh and yes, include two pictures.

Will you be sending a confirmation email once you receive our entries? I already sent my 'A', not sure if received.
I've only sent one email, a reminder about entry by the 19th. I can confirm, your email folder has a big 1 beside it :)

If you or others want an email notification I can send it? Or just as you have done, ask in here :)

Round C: What defines a colour? How much leeway do we have?

Let's say theres a beer called Salmon Catcher, can I enter that? Or should I enter the more boring Pink Eye Pale Ale?

Salmon catcher, this could be used for round Z not C. Pink Eye Pale Ale, could be used for round C, maybe even X :p

Anything iffy will go to a player vote and if we don't have a clear majority decision, it then goes to a GD poll. This applies to every round.

You take a gamble, you can win, you can lose :)

Simple solid plain colours. Example: blue, black, brown, red, orange, green, yellow, white etc.

We're not buying paint at B&Q or listening to the other half talking about hair shades.

If you think it's a colour, take the gamble.

:)

IMPORTANT!

When emailing your entry, will everyone please type a separate email with your attachment. Do not use reply to any email sent from the competition email address as this screws up the filter.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom