*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition - Last Orders ***

Caporegime
OP
I've only dropped 2 points DJ!

What you want, a medal :p

iw153r.gif

Man of Honour
This is so not on topic, but thought you guys might know.
Is there any mail order service maybe like 8-12beers a month that they select from around the world and from hundreds if not thousands of small breweries.

Associate
This is so not on topic, but thought you guys might know.
Is there any mail order service maybe like 8-12beers a month that they select from around the world and from hundreds if not thousands of small breweries.

There are, I did a trial with two of them (Beer52 and another, can't remember the name) but wasn't very happy with the beers they sent. A few decent ones but mainly supermarket shelf turds.

Caporegime
They're all a bit of a con really. I'm lucky that I have a few bottle shops near me so I can browse and pick up stuff I like the sound of.

I'm quite sad that I'm nearly through my submissions, it's just the ones I'm not so keen on left now.

Associate
I've gone through HonestBrew, Beer52, Beerhawk and a couple of others I can't even remember now in terms of beer subscriptions. All of them I've used a single month whenever they had a good offer but I couldn't justify paying full price for them given you don't know what's in them. (Generally one or two amazing beers, most average with one vile one I wouldn't touch with a barge pole).

Only thing I do at the moment is beerbods, if only for it's a weekly thing with a twitter stream of everyone drinking the same beer at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom