*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Soldato
Still 17 entries.... and I've started to compile them, once again someone hasn't followed what was mentioned last week about what to write down....

Their name begins with 'R' you have to time check it and re-enter it or face the wrath...

Probably me. Time to catch up on whats been said!

edit: Lesson learnt for not reading the rules! Looks like im taking 0 points this week! Will have to see if i can get another bottle of my c entry to fix that one!

Last edited:
Soldato
I went to the pub straight from work, forgot about this competition. You guys are unlucky I only had a couple, mad rush to get back here to get a beer in.

It's a supermarket entry, uh oh!

Soldato
I presume just any bottle/can which says Draft on it. As an example i'd assume this would be ok

images

But this wouldn't as it doesn't mention draught on the can. Even though its a beer which is available on Draught.
guiness%20original.jpg

DJ - If you want me to remove these as it gives away beers let me know :)

EDIT: I also presume any picture of a beer pump with beer would be a qualifying entry.

Caporegime
D - Draught (must have draught on can or bottle label)

Just want to check for this one before I send mine in....what is/isn't allowed. :)

As the rule states mate, it must have draught on the label or can, anything is allowed ie. Stout, Ale, Lager etc. No cider though! Oh and you can go to pub and have a pint of whatever, but remember to take the pic with the beers taps and your little OcUK BOTW mk2 piece of paper...

Back
Top Bottom