*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Soldato
I can see the Export round been disappointing, unless you want to pay ridiculous amounts in shipping costs it seems shops are very limited to export beers. all sad now :(:(:(

I am not shipping any beers this time round. All will be sourced from supermarkets or local stores. My entry for the Export round was found by pure chance in a local Costcutter and I have never seen it before. Tastes good as well so am gouing to have to buy more for the photo. :D

Caporegime
I am not shipping any beers this time round. All will be sourced from supermarkets or local stores. My entry for the Export round was found by pure chance in a local Costcutter and I have never seen it before. Tastes good as well so am gouing to have to buy more for the photo. :D

Not shipped any or planning to as so far I've found this version of the competition to be easier sourcing beers, though still early days :)

Associate
Just for clarification, what exactly do you mean by export beer?

(I'm really clueless. The imported beer I just bought doesn't count, does it?)

Soldato
Got one the other day which i think would be a bang on 4 pointer for animals, then realised its not for another 22 weeks!

Well get a picture taken before you forget yourself and drink it ;)

Which is exactly what I've done with the majority of my beers for the entire competition.

I've ****** up big time on my M Entry but never mind - you live and learn and at least I got to sample of few lovely beers I wouldn't normally have tried. :)

Just for clarification, what exactly do you mean by export beer?

(I'm really clueless. The imported beer I just bought doesn't count, does it?)

I'm guessing it has to have "Export" in the title - if it doesn't then I've ****** up that one too :o

Back
Top Bottom