** The Official OMG I Got Haribo Thread **

Soldato
I went to caseking in Berlin to get some computer bits and not only got free haribo but also a free fanta while I waited. Amaze.

2013-08-20_2216.png

Did you know that Fanta was the German answer to the US' Coca-Cola as they couldn't get the American product during the Second World War and so had to improvise?

TRIVIA!

Soldato
Am I a special customer? Not only did I get my free Haribo (already eaten), I also received 2 codes for the same free game, and, most exiting of all was a slightly used red Phillips screwdriver :D!

screwdriver.jpg

Caporegime
I remember once I bought a single can of OcUK energy drink and used my free postage, it came in a box which was about 6 times the size of the can, so it probably cost OcUK more to send it than I paid (sorry!) and there were about 5 small packets of Haribo inside. :p

Someone got over-excited. :p

Soldato
I remember once I bought a single can of OcUK energy drink and used my free postage, it came in a box which was about 6 times the size of the can, so it probably cost OcUK more to send it than I paid (sorry!) and there were about 5 small packets of Haribo inside. :p

Someone got over-excited. :p

I miss those drinks :(

Soldato
My new gaming headset came today, opened the box and removed the headset with nigh on a glance at it and placed it to one side in search of Haribo. To my dismay all I could see upon initial root through the box all I could see were air pillows.

Then a beacon of light shone from the depths.

Please, please, please don't ever stop the Haribo.

Associate
Haribo MSI 970s

Ordered 2 MSI 970s and got a few packs of Haribo sweets in the package. Kids loved em ....cheers. Mrs felt left out though lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom