** The Official OMG I Got Haribo Thread **

Associate
I got home the other day to find my OcUK parcel ripped open but the contents intact, however no Haribo, so either Mrs Halestorm stole them, or she tried to steal them and there weren't any.
However, there was a R9 290 windforce in there which was an unexpected bonus along side my haribo order

Associate
i got a free haribo AND a free 3tb hdd with my 1st order... well chuffed!, i didnt want to metion the haribo at 1st incase i was imagining things, but thank god for this thread!

and thank you OC!!

Associate
I always have to open the boxes in private to avoid the kids seeing the haribo :)

The only time I ever receive parcels is when I've ordered stuff from OCUK.....and my little girl knows this. As soon as she hears there's something in the post for me, she gives me a big grin and asks to share the haribo. I can't refuse.....I can't.....

Soldato
IMG_0943.png

Soldato
OMG I got my 2nd Haribo with brand new Intel 8700K CPU on Thursday 12th October. :D

JVK4LLI.jpg

now9f7Q.jpg

Hmmm yum, had first Haribo with Corsair AX860 PSU back in 2015 and got 2nd Haribo in 2017. I wonder when could I get my 3rd Haribo? Maybe in 2019. :)

Back
Top Bottom