**** The Official OnePlus 3 Thread ****

Soldato
Best Sim only deal i can get with my upgrade is £18p/m and that includes unlim min/texts with 10Gb data which comes to £432 over 2yrs. Add in the cost of the phone and its £758 over 2 yrs so exactly the same

Soldato
currently rocking a one plus one at the moment, nothing really wrong with it and only had it 18 months is the jump worth it or should I wait to see what happens with op4?

Associate
"how does this change my view of the phone? I mentioned this on Twitter the other day, but with this update the OnePlus 3 has become my daily Android device, as I had originally hoped it would before the display accuracy disappointed me. OnePlus has addressed the only issue about the phone that I felt truly hampered my enjoyment of it."

when you read his updated conclusions

Soldato
Soldato
So far I'm loving it, it is pretty huge compared to my n5 so that's taking some getting used to, almost a little too thin, need to get myself case.

Soldato
^^ thats a shame.

Another huge plus on the OP3 - The back doesn't pick up any or hardly any fingerprints. Much better than the slimy feeling glass back phones and even black metal phones when you get loads of smudges. OP3 back always looks clean.

Soldato
post over on OPO forums

I am on 3.5.3 community build. Activated VoLTE option, and within seconds got text from EE saying that wifi calling was activated. Seems that both are linked - and I can confirm that they are working for me. Pleasant surprise, as EE website says the only android devices that will work are those they sell themselves.

Back
Top Bottom