Poll: *The Official PlayStation (PS5/PS5 Pro) Thread*

Will you be buying a PS5 Pro on release?

• Yes

Votes: 27 11.5%
  • No (not at £700 Lol)

Votes: 147 62.8%
  • No (other)

Votes: 48 20.5%
  • Pancake

Votes: 12 5.1%

• Total voters
They seem to have a mixed bag of reviews, I haven't used them before so can't comment and dropping a big purchase is a leap of faith so to speak. Have you used them before? Experience any good?

Shawrey

Used them for digital content mainly in recent times and haven’t had an issue.

They’ll use DPD for their delivery which to me is the best of a bad bunch.

I suspect many will plump for Amazon but then I’ve had more than my fair share of problems with them over the years so it swings in roundabouts.

It's the only game I like on the Playstation and the uncharted series. Plus when the other half gives me grief about some white coloured abomination under the TV I cant be bothered with the ear ache. If it comes in black I'll buy it but untill then I'll stick with my one X or get the Series X

Haha, the old “wife will give me grief/will give me ear ache” card has been played.

Had this conversation with the wife last night and she couldn’t care less what it looks like. It’s just a games console after all.

It will get put in the entertainment unit and will be a talking point for what, a couple of weeks?

Really not as big a deal as people make out to me.

Some unfortunate people (not me any more!) literally have to sneak new consoles into their front room because they cannot justify the expense to their non-gaming wife/partner who will/would go bonkers if they knew the true cost, and replacing their black Pro with a gigantic bright white ugly futuristic hunk of plastic would kinda give that game away.

It's a true story it actually happens you know! :p

If people are having to sneak in consoles because they can’t justify the price to their other halves then I think there are bigger issues to be sorting out.

How can you justify a new generation, then the revision, then the pro version, then the revision of that, to someone who has no interest or understanding in gaming, and is baffled why anyone would, and is a little bit of a pessimist?

We’ve all got our vices/interests. They don’t have to get it, but if it makes the other half happy then why would you/they say no? As long as the priorities are in check, bills are paid, go for it.

Just catching up on stuff-seems like the PS4/Pro still has some life left in it for those on the fence about going for the 5 given the Miles/Forbidden West news.

the hype has died down?

they sell out instantly.

also... why does it even matter?

Of course. The hype has died down to the point where it’s merely a case of trying to find one now.

Why should people have to go between threads?

also... didn’t see a separate thread made for Series X/S deliveries...

go between what threads? this one and the owners one?

I'm not exactly gonna post in an owners one if I don't own one.

I think I just find it odd that it even matters to you. If you don't like reading more than one thread, then just read the one you like.

There are two threads when there doesn’t have to be.

If you find it odd nor does it bother you then why did you take the trouble to respond? I asked the relevant person yet you felt the need to chime in.

Why would you merge them? This thread, users can post a heads-up as to when stock goes live on various sites which might get lost if it's in a merged thread. If anything this one should just be killed off when it's ran it's course which is clearly not now.

Because you’re always going to have people posting up regarding deliveries and whatnot. Why not just merge them at this point and keep the conversation in one thread?

Im just curious as to why was it deemed ok for the Series X/S to remain as one thread when it comes to deliveries and being an owner of said consoles yet the PS5 gets a separate thread...

YiqILoo

DA0-A2-FBD-2-EEC-41-DF-A5-DB-38-EB734-D827-C.jpg

Hello you.

*blows fanfare*

Congrats. Did you get it from the recent Very drop?

Smyths. Local store had a few in on Monday.

Very happy with it indeed on early use. Especially the DualSense. Like I never thought it wouldn’t Be gold but I totally get the hype around it now.

Back
Top Bottom