**** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Thread ****

Man of Honour
Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
I'm just mad about the headphone jack.

I'm not too bothered as I occasionally use Bluetooth earphones and my phone is not the main source for music anymore.

Don't forget about the rumours of no SD card slot either

I can see the lack of an SD card being a show stopper for many but with a 512MB on my Note 9 the need for one for me is not there.

The new camera does interest me and I look forward to what it will bring.

I will be getting one and it at this point in time it will most probably be the 5G version.

Man of Honour
OP
A few display records broken by the Note 10+ display:

The Galaxy Note10+ matches or sets 13 Smartphone Display Performance Records for:

· Highest Absolute Color Accuracy (0.4 JNCD) – Visually Indistinguishable From Perfect.
· Highest Image Contrast Accuracy and Intensity Scale Accuracy (2.17 Gamma) – Visually Indistinguishable From Perfect.
· Smallest Shift in Color Accuracy and Intensity Scale with the Image Content APL (0.8 JNCD) – Visually Indistinguishable From Perfect.
· Smallest Shift in Image Contrast and Intensity Scale with the Image Content APL (0.03 Gamma) – Visually Indistinguishable From Perfect.
· Smallest Change in Peak Luminance with the Image Content Average Picture Level APL (6 percent).
· Highest Full Screen Brightness for OLED Smartphones (793 nits at 100% APL).
· Highest Peak Display Brightness (1,308 nits for Low APL).
· Largest Native Color Gamut (113% DCI-P3 and 142% sRGB / Rec.709).
· Highest Contrast Ratio (Infinite).
· Lowest Screen Reflectance (4.3 percent).
· Highest Contrast Rating in Ambient Light (184 for 100% APL and 304 for Peak Brightness).
· Smallest Brightness Variation with Viewing Angle (24 percent at 30 degrees).
· Highest Visible Screen Resolution 3K (3040x1440) – 4K Does Not Appear Visually Sharper on a Smartphone.

Source:

http://www.displaymate.com/Galaxy_Note10_ShootOut_1G.htm

Man of Honour
OP
Back
Top Bottom