The 'Official' Screenshot/Videos & Tips thread for MSFS 2020 enthusiasts & flight simmers.

Soldato
Might as well plonk my setup here as well :

fq9Na71.jpg

I would like to switch the stick and throttle for a yoke when they're back in stock tbh, and get a 32:9 once my workstation goes back to the studio.

Associate
So I followed this video tutorial and made Bath https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP7oQaKPTlo&list=WL&index=17&t=71s&ab_channel=FlyingTheston

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

b3.jpg

There's quite a lot wrong with it; too blue and, the edges where my data and FS data touch, are really quite jarring. But it's amazing what the tool does so simply.

dal

dal

Associate
I got this sim on Saturday, not spent a lot of time with it yet but it looks awesome except the clouds, the really dense clouds look terrible all sort of pixelated around the edges, my AA is set to the highest ( TAA ), ill try and post a screenshot tomorrow

Associate
I quickly browsed the thread, but didn't see it.

I currently run a 1440p monitor. Is there a way to generate a higher resolution screenshot and save it. I'm not interested in performance whilst creating the screenshot, just to be able to capture a 4K or even 8K image.

The lad plays MSFS a lot and would like some posters on his wall, and I though some from MSFS itself would be decent ... but I would need a higher resolution.

Back
Top Bottom