The Official 'The Dark Knight Rises' Spoiler Discussion Thread...

Soldato
As i'm sure a lot of others will agree, not everyone will watch this movie in the first few days of it coming out therefore I think all spoiler related discussion should be limited to this thread. Basically the same deal we did with Prometheus.

So if you've seen it and want to discuss, please use this thread.

Remember even if you use spoiler tags in the other thread, if someone has email subscribed, it fully shows the information inside the tags when they receive the message.

Soldato
OP
I'm still buzzing after watching it last night.

10 of us went to see it and we had to go for a drink afterwards to kind of debrief, we were that fired up.

The moment when Bane breaks Batman was amazing, the whole cinema was in utter silence.

The Talia reveal was also a shock but i'd called it a few weeks back when chatting with a friend, although not the manner in which it came out. As soon as I knew Cottilard was in the movie, my gut was telling me Talia.

The film is brilliant and for me the best of the trilogy, never thought he'd top TDK but he did. I'd love to give it a 10/10 but I still struggled in a few parts with Banes voice. It get's a 9.6/10 for me.

Soldato
OP
Simple: in the comics of DC, there are 52 different universes. A multiverse if you will. Not every single one of them has been explored. Therefore, Nolan's "Batman" could easily fit in one of these particular universes. And maybe on that particular Earth, Batman is the sole hero. Hence Nolan not having any other DC hero included in his version of Batman.

Where did you get 52 from, there are most likely more universes than this.

There was the 52 series a few years back which was published every week for a year, 52 weeks.

There was the DC relaunch last year which had 52 new titles.

That is the only real relevance 52 has as far as I know. I'm not saying your wrong and i'm happy to be proved wrong myself if you can find a link :)

Soldato
OP
Was quite excited about the broken cowl edition, saw some shipping out at work, it's not really well made at all :(

Already sick of the site of this at work, over a million units shipping out this week pre-release, TDKR pallets everywhere I look, it's going to ruin one of the favorite trilogies :D

Back
Top Bottom