The one and only signature creation thread

Associate
Hi people, Im a daily lurker of the forums and would like to start actualy posting a little. Would anyone be willing to knock me up a sig, Im hoping to have the word YoungBlood on there, hopefully with some actual blood in there too :D .

Also if possible the word NurseBlood, maybe smaller in the corner/background, maybe with a small Nurse Pic in there also :confused: im not sure how it would look, but would be great to combine the 2 names in some sort of cool looking way :cool:

Thanks in advance to anyone that gives it a whirl.

Soldato
toxic said:
would love one myself if anyone has some time...tried myself but my my PSP skills suk to be honest. Something realting to my name would be cool...thanks

toxic8eh.png

toxic21sn.png

Last edited:
Soldato
YoungBlood said:
Hi people, Im a daily lurker of the forums and would like to start actualy posting a little. Would anyone be willing to knock me up a sig, Im hoping to have the word YoungBlood on there, hopefully with some actual blood in there too :D .

Also if possible the word NurseBlood, maybe smaller in the corner/background, maybe with a small Nurse Pic in there also :confused: im not sure how it would look, but would be great to combine the 2 names in some sort of cool looking way :cool:

Thanks in advance to anyone that gives it a whirl.

yb5zm.jpg

Soldato
one of the top two i reckon, i'd lean towards the light orangey coloured one, although I think the text is a bit lack luster and needs sorting lol, bit different for your style, it's more cohesive to chaos; what tutorials have you been reading? what actions/brushes?

it looks good. :)

edit: as of posting this thread there have been the exact same number of replies and views, how weird!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom