The one and only signature creation thread

David1971-neil.jpg

hope thats what you had in mind sa'h

Guys,

Can one of you put a santa's hat on 2pac plz? someone did this for me about 2 years ago, well funny...even put a christman tree in it..but I cant find it now

:(

Originally posted by Castor

David1971-blackvault.jpg

WOW Castor that is awesome :D Thanks a lot mate. I wanted a Gibson Les Paul sig for a while because yesterday I was down at the guitar shop putting more money (its £1500 and have put down around £550) on my new 1969 Gibson Les Paul Dexule in Wine Red. The same one shown in that sig you made. :D

Thanks

Regards

Blackvault

Originally posted by Blackvault
WOW Castor that is awesome :D Thanks a lot mate. I wanted a Gibson Les Paul sig for a while because yesterday I was down at the guitar shop putting more money (its £1500 and have put down around £550) on my new 1969 Gibson Les Paul Dexule in Wine Red. The same one shown in that sig you made. :D

Thanks

Regards

Blackvault

You're getting a Les Paul? lucky sod:D I'm currently saving for a Jackson flying V, hopefull i can learn to riff like Dave Mustaine!

Could I jump on this bandwagon guys and get my sig cleaned up a bit?
I made it in MS Paint and I-View, but theres squigglies around the guy, background is too bright white, and maybe a nicer font?
Here is the original pic.
Muchos thanks.

Originally posted by Castor
You're getting a Les Paul? lucky sod:D I'm currently saving for a Jackson flying V, hopefull i can learn to riff like Dave Mustaine!

Yea its a really good find :D is costing £1500 and comes with orignal case to. And the best part is I'm only 17!!:eek: And have been playing for two years in January. :D

Regards

Blackvault

Back
Top Bottom