The one and only signature creation thread

Anything specific in mind though?

Well I always have the lips...

KISS10.jpg

... but I like the idea of something creative :)

Hi Guys,

Very simple sign request for me here. Can you put the below logo onto a white background, put right on the left of it, and then a thin black border of the whole sig please?

lcclogoaa6.gif

Much Appreciated!

Thanks so much mate.

One question: Do you think it looks a bit perculiar? Is it because it is a bit cramped, do you think?

What about making the whole background the same green at the logo? That might work. Therefore making the sig's height increased, so its more like the size of my current one?

Sorry for the bother!

Not sure how well these images will work but if someone could put the following into a sig along with the words 'In Tis We Trust' (in black text, not sure what font) I'd be grateful:

ecfc2lj1.jpg

grecianthelionpf9.jpg

Could the background colour be red please.

In fact, not sure how the lion will look so would someone be able to do one with and one without the lion.

Thanks in advance!

Hi guys, got a bit of a mission for you should you choose to accept it.
I would like a sig containing the picture I use as an avatar on the PS3.
The avatar is of like a black and white russian soldier with a red star on his cap.

Handle: Kawolski

Possible Pictures to be included: As above, plus Call of Duty 5 theme (but not with COD on it)

Size: 400 x 75

Style/Overall Look: Retro Military (no camo please)

In lieu of the fact I am providing no pics, you can stretch your artistic license as far as you want.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Here are some images to help you along.

Regretably the avatar is a cam shot of the screen so res is pants.

DSC00839.jpg

image-1.png

image.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom