The one and only signature creation thread

Can i ask for a Red Dwarf theme with my forum name on please

2w3tj4j.gif

Can someone make me a sig please?

It is about time I had a sig but I know that I would be useless at making one. I know that some of you are very good at them and would be grateful if you could make one for me. I'm thinking something along the lines of combining military with golf, maybe Platoon image holding a golf club or something! Also, any text should simply say yozz76. Hope I'm not being out of order for asking.

If you have time, is there any chance someone could make me a Hayley Williams and megan fox themed sig with [Cas] on it somewhere please?

If so, many thanks! :D

Last edited:
[Cas];13569654 said:
If you have time, is there any chance someone could make me a Hayley Williams and megan fox themed sig with [Cas] on it somewhere please?

If so, many thanks! :D

Thought i'd have a quick go today in my free time:

7xu1ybxwn7u2wjgchli.jpg

xhoh6szlthifsgpngewk.jpg

kpb80qk63kbeczfsw5.jpg

7cqim5own6k888r0fjcd.jpg

Gman, I have to ask, is it possible to load my sig in the 'original' uncompressed format that I could use within the forums limits? Every time I look I can never tell if there are artifacts or not. I feel like a useless puppet, broken and stringless. Animate me.

Still chuffed to bits, awesome sig :D

Is there any chance of making the writing fill the Sig? And also some sort of scripty writing - While still being clear to read.

Thanks very much, and sorry for being so cheeky :D

Not cheeky at all mate, here's a few more variations, with it being such a short name, it's difficult to get it to fill the sig without making it hard to read:

4g7luf9ua1ds09h2i1w.jpg
zt6lubjmq5ueilah0ci.jpg

3ocx2lpqmk3qvhbjyz0u.jpg
p7neltk4lmlwdkhyz8y.jpg

Back
Top Bottom