The one and only signature creation thread

I've had this siggy for a while now. I wouldnt mind a change.

I'd quite like a siggy with a big daddy (bioshock) and sephiroth (FF7) sorta running head to head :p

If you can get my username in there great :)

I have no ref material to give though as I am at work :(

Little bit of difficulty finding suitable postures so I kinda had to make it up a little bit. Hope this is alright for you.

Adsta_01.jpg

Last edited:
Hi there

Since TSCC has been canned (Thanks Fox :mad:) would anyone be kind enough to make me a new sig using the following image from my next favourite series thats still on going:

House.jpg

If it's not too much trouble please can they add the phrase "Everybody Lies" into this?

Many thanks :)

Hi there

Since TSCC has been canned (Thanks Fox :mad:) would anyone be kind enough to make me a new sig using the following image from my next favourite series thats still on going:

If it's not too much trouble please can they add the phrase "Everybody Lies" into this?

Many thanks :)

Hi, not sure if you wanted your name too, or just "Everybody Lies", so I did one with and one without - they're easy to change though so let me know if you want anything done differently :)

soneafifer.jpg

soneafifer2.jpg

Please can someone make me a stylish sig with this pic please?

Please dont restart the conversation from the other thread i just reallyw ant a sig making.

Just want the car at one side and James07 at the other and can you use the a suited colour with a decent theme.. Make it uber stylish please :D

Cheers.

[IM]http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/4465/img0867a.jpg[/IMG]

Being as no one else bothered:

james07.jpg

Might as well laugh along with it :p

I know it's not exactly a signature of sorts but would some kind soul design me a watermark for my photographs.

Would like it to say 'Neil Shaw Photography' Can be funky or not on a transparant background.

Pretty please :)

I know it's not exactly a signature of sorts but would some kind soul design me a watermark for my photographs.

I'd consider a watermark as a kind of signature :)

Here's one I had a go with:

neailshawwm.png

As an example, here it is on one of the photo's you posted in another thread (hope you don't mind!):

br2wm.jpg

:)

Back
Top Bottom