The one and only signature creation thread

JFMI WTF is this DA
catdraw.gif
:D

I'm not looking for a sig, but want to express my admiration and fascination at you guys with the skillz. Someone asks for a sig and you come up with these amazing pieces of artwork. Maybe OcUK should put on an exhibition or enter a collage for the Turner Prize?

I'm not looking for a sig, but want to express my admiration and fascination at you guys with the skillz. Someone asks for a sig and you come up with these amazing pieces of artwork. Maybe OcUK should put on an exhibition or enter a collage for the Turner Prize?

I don't usually have time to make them, but I'm so bored and not feeling well that it's either this or twiddle my thumbs. I've got no shows to watch, after a friends marathon of like 10 episodes I can't take anymore today.

I wanna do some writing, but stoping every 2 seconds to blow my nose is putting me off! :p

lol i hope you won :D

Hmmm... I'm not sure anyone that competed won! :p

No problem, glad you like it. :)

If you want, I'll try and make you another Twilight one / Edward one for you to swap between in a few days?

Though I'm not sure if it's a good idea for me to fuel your obsession - but still. :p

oooooh i like the sound of that :D

You've got my email address email me the pics. Looks like I won't be at work tomorrow so I'll try and have a bash at it.

I'm actually about to watch Twilight now, I want to go watch New Moon as soon as possible and haven't seen the original in a while.

*EDIT*

If you want me to look for the pics myself that's fine and dandy, but I figure if you provide them it will be easier :p (as in, I won't have to look for them!)

Last edited:
You've got my email address, either email me the pics or post them here. Looks like I won't be at work tomorrow so I'll try and have a bash at it.

I'm actually about to watch Twilight now, I want to go watch New Moon as soon as possible and haven't seen the original in a while.

the pics i mainly like are the ones i posted above. will try and find some better ones

i'm watching Twilight too :D third night in a row now. just booked my cinema tickets for Saturday :D

the pics i mainly like are the ones i posted above. will try and find some better ones

i'm watching Twilight too :D third night in a row now. just booked my cinema tickets for Saturday :D

O.o

I'm considering contacting the actor - letting him know he has a potential stalker camping outside his house.

Emailing me the images would possible be a little easier for me, as I don't usually check this thread and will most likely forget :p

O.o

I'm considering contacting the actor - letting him know he has a potential stalker camping outside his house.

Emailing me the images would possible be a little easier for me, as I don't usually check this thread and will most likely forget :p

i'm not that bad, some fans apparently have scratched themselves till they're bleeding and asked him to suck their blood.

now that is too much! but i'm single, he's fit so therefore i'm obsessed lol :D I wouldnt be this infatuated if I had a bf

okey dokey will do! thank you!!

Back
Top Bottom