The one and only signature creation thread

They're right on the right lines thanks mate. See what you mean about the bonnet shadow though.

What's the other pic like? Any chance of getting one of the Rays in there (the alloys) :) ?

Thanks v much mate.

sure can have a little go...

did you prefer any background color out of those, and which alloy do you want showing, any?

ps, its going to be tricky getting the rim in, 400x75 pixels is pretty crap, wish overclockers would allow say 475x125, would be much easier/better

i think theres nothing wrong with this one:
toonmadalbosig5fixed.jpg

to get the rim in will mean your going to lose other parts of the car such as the top of it. i can do it if you like, or make the car even smaller, up to you.

Last edited:
I think I prefer the grey background better mate.

I'm up for making the car smaller, don't need to get the whole rim in, maybe just half of it.

I think I prefer the grey background better mate.

I'm up for making the car smaller, don't need to get the whole rim in, maybe just half of it.

no problem, will try and sort something out for later/tomorrow...

edit, here is another (not grey i know, but oh well)

toonmadalbosig6.jpg

if still no good, it might be worth taking some more pictures of your car in different angles and different light.

Last edited:
You're the man toon..

cheers mate, but depends if these come out any good first :D

see above, got another put up, im not sure on the angles, shadows etc though (just above the front wheel arch looks crappy to me with the light, could be my eyes though :p ), as above might be worth snapping some more pics ;)

damn, just noticed that daft white line going across the bonnet :o

i personally liked the fixed purple one, its a right bugger been limited to 400x75 :(

Last edited:
Ah cool, never had a sig can anyone make me something nice? Maybe something with Union Jack that doesn't make me look like I belong to BNP would be nice, thanks!

Ah cool, never had a sig can anyone make me something nice? Maybe something with Union Jack that doesn't make me look like I belong to BNP would be nice, thanks!

well i hit a wall making Albo's, needs better pics i think (that and i actually make better graphics from scratch :D )

anyway i have some time to make you one, need more info though ;)

-> size? (400x75 is the standard like mine)
-> background color/pattern,picture etc (not the union jack, this will be topmost)
-> you want your name on or not?

edit: here is four ive just done (and last ones for tonight), let me know what you would like changing etc if anything.

toonmadneoboysig1.jpg

toonmadneoboysig2.jpg

toonmadneoboysig3.jpg

toonmadneoboysig4.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah standard forum sized one please and I suppose may as well have my name on there if you can squeeze is in. As for background, would it be possible to have a part of this pic in there?

Come to think of it Union Jack probably won't fit anywhere on there so can leave that out.

EDIT: Oh just saw you made some, quite like the last one, cheers.

Hi guys due to overclockers all a sudden leaving a message about reading the Signature FAQs where my Signature was witch means iv lost my Signature. I don't remember where i had it hosted since i had it for years and im no good at making them and i was wounding if any one interested in helping me By making me a FF7 Signature with cloud at one side and sephiroth at the other side and my name in the middle (TheDon) with loads of fire behind them

Thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom