The one and only signature creation thread

Can someone make me a sig using this picture
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2740/4113102088_d7ececc1ff_o.jpg

k thx bai !
crossysigv1.jpg

Any changes you'd like, just let me know!

Have a great day.

add these 2, i know the 2nd one the subaru is squashed slightly, will change that later.

ran out of time for now, let me know what needs altering and will get back to it some time later.

toonmadibertsig4.jpg

toonmadibertsig1ocuk.jpg

colors might not be your liking, i end up getting carried away with myself though :p

add these 2, i know the 2nd one the subaru is squashed slightly, will change that later.

ran out of time for now, let me know what needs altering and will get back to it some time later.

toonmadibertsig4.jpg

toonmadibertsig1ocuk.jpg

colors might not be your liking, i end up getting carried away with myself though :p

I really like the last 2.

If you could make the Timdog THX more profound than tweakytuned, and make the text just straight, that would be perfect.

Thankyou very much for doing this.

so you want the timdog writing to stand out more than the the tweakytuned?

like this?

toonmadibertsig5.jpg

toonmadibertsig6.jpg

this one slightly better i think, tinted windows, better text at top and other slight adjustments:

Last edited:
i decided earlier to make another new sig for myself this time, i must have ocd because im always looking for perfection, anyway here is my latest sig project:

original image:
moddedcopy.png

my current sig in photoshop: (ignore my name, its to stop people copying and also the quality is reduced - so no copying! :p :D)
moddedsigpreview.png

this has taken a couple of hours so far and not yet finished; need to remove the daft reflections and a couple of other things.

feel free to comment/add suggestions.

this is gonna be a beast :) :D

Back
Top Bottom