The one and only signature creation thread

Hey guys, there is some amazing talent in here. Please could somebody be kind enough to make me an MW2 related sig?

Thanks a lot in advance if you can help :)

Quickly whipped this one up, now I'm off home \o/

jonny.jpg

Last edited:
i want to improve my sig (clearer image?), but i don't know how to do it.. i don't know much about photoshop, i have an old version and only know how to use the basic functions. i had to really reduce the quality of my sig to get it down to 20kb. how do you guys reduce the file size without impacting the quality too much??

There is an option in the file menu called "save for web and devices" select this and choose .jpeg. There is a quality slider you can adjust and it tells you the file size under the image preview. Hope this helps man :)

i want to improve my sig (clearer image?), but i don't know how to do it.. i don't know much about photoshop, i have an old version and only know how to use the basic functions. i had to really reduce the quality of my sig to get it down to 20kb. how do you guys reduce the file size without impacting the quality too much??

I was bored :D

mischief.jpg

Lets start with the gaga idea.

A plain one:
gaga-plain.jpg

And one with the spec:
gaga-spec.jpg

Any good to you? If not or if you want more I can work on the other ideas.

scurra, loving them mate ! see if you could use images of her from bad romance song ( like surrent sig ) please
and
if you get chance see if you can do the other request of xfire logo and i7 logo

your a star !:D

There is an option in the file menu called "save for web and devices" select this and choose .jpeg. There is a quality slider you can adjust and it tells you the file size under the image preview. Hope this helps man :)
ahh thanks! i've (slightly) improved the quality of my sig now :)

I was bored :D
looks good, but can it be a 1 series instead please? :p

Can someone do a new sig for me.

Something clean, with my username embossed or something like it would be cool. Following on with the Angel/heaven theme if poss

I like the way Eulogy, Nix and Asim have theirs, and I quite like the way dirtyjester has no background.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
mis1.jpg

i googled a series 1 i have no idea if it is one hehe :D
nooo thats not a 1 series! thats like the same car as the one in the previous sig you made (3 series/M3 i think?)
i like the first one better though, i'll use it for day just to show my appreciation for your effort in googling the image and putting my name on it :D

Can someone do a new sig for me.

Something clean, with my username embossed or something like it would be cool. Following on with the Angel/heaven theme if poss

I like the way Eulogy, Nix and Asim have theirs, and I quite like the way dirtyjester has no background.

Thanks in advance.

Castiel1a-1.jpg

Castiel1b.jpg

Castiel2a-1.jpg

Castiel3a-1.jpg

Like any of these?

amazing !!!!!!

many thanks
:D:D:D:D:D

Glad you like them man :)

I had to watch her vid to know what images to use, muted the daft bint obviously :p

Back
Top Bottom