The one and only signature creation thread

Name is mispelt but other than that looks great. :)

Ha ha, oh yeah. :p
Glad you like it mate.

fvxnjq.jpg

Suppose I should get myself a siggy here - just because it makes it easier for people to identify the poster. No idea what to put on it tho so lots of options for anyone who'd be so kind as to make me one. :)

Things about me that spring to mind that could go into a sig:
1) Could be something related to my nick (stickman) (which was given because I was skinny, although since last year I've put on 62 lbs so maybe I should think of changing that to "Fatman?" :D
2) Lazy: Based on the fact that I spend all day playing on my laptop when I'm "at work"
3) Possible alcoholic: Based on the fact that I love to drink at least four weird concoctions of spirits and mixers every night and practically have a whole bar in my room.
4) The fact that I'm obviously crazy to admit all this stuff in public. :D

Cheers Pieplough

Any chance you could do one of the yellow cowling so I can see which I like best

Maybe even an Antec style font (no idea what font it is i'm afraid

Hey man, sorry I didnt get this done sooner. The yellow cowling pic you linked wasnt much good so I found one of your other pics :)

G-Dubs2a.jpg

I tried to find a antec font without much luck, this futuristic font worked quite well, let me know if you want it changed at all.

Hi there could I have one please I have no skills at paint etc etc and would like a sig please :).

I cant pay in moneys but I can in kind if ya live close :O.

Thanks

P.S

Some thing like me sig all ready I am crap at spelling and grammar :).

Please take this in the humour it is meant.. i dont think your a dunce :D

DRoberts1a.jpg

Any chance of making me a sig? Your choice of design :)

ac1d1ty2a.png

ac1d1ty1a.jpg

Any good?

If a mere 170 odd poster would be so bold, may I please have a sexeh sig, sir.

Im a pretty big PC gamer, preffering FPS. Or if you could, something with my red 800D in would be great, pics are in my sig linky. xx

Eclectic1b.jpg

Awesome build man, is this any use?

pieplough awesome and of course I will I don't care matey I have a very good sense of humor have to be when ya this ugly.

Thanks very much I will be using that one :)

Awesome looks great cheers oh and yes you do :P.

Last edited:
pieplough awesome and of course I will I don't care matey I have a very good sense of humor have to be when ya this ugly.

Thanks very much I will be using that one :)

Awesome looks great cheers oh and yes you do :P.

Glad you like it dude :D

EDIT: You might want to remove the "uploaded with imageshack" bit, your only allowed 1 line of text thats 2 including the space :)

Last edited:
Suppose I should get myself a siggy here - just because it makes it easier for people to identify the poster. No idea what to put on it tho so lots of options for anyone who'd be so kind as to make me one. :)

Things about me that spring to mind that could go into a sig:
1) Could be something related to my nick (stickman) (which was given because I was skinny, although since last year I've put on 62 lbs so maybe I should think of changing that to "Fatman?" :D
2) Lazy: Based on the fact that I spend all day playing on my laptop when I'm "at work"
3) Possible alcoholic: Based on the fact that I love to drink at least four weird concoctions of spirits and mixers every night and practically have a whole bar in my room.
4) The fact that I'm obviously crazy to admit all this stuff in public. :D

How's this mate.
(Awesome brief btw :D)

34j6ixc.jpg

Last edited:
A mod removed mine and I've forgotten where I hosted the original lol.
Could do with a change anyway if anyone is willing.
Tropical (seawater) fish and scuba equipment with name somewhere subtle if you need a bit of a baseline.
Ta muchly

Back
Top Bottom