The one and only signature creation thread

64qx39.jpg

Please and thank you!

Could i also have my username in there!

Hi guys,

I'd like a new signature related to Meshuggah. I've had a couple of tries myself but maybe someone here can do better :p

meshuggahsignature4.jpg

meshuggahsignature.jpg

meshuggahsignature2.jpg

meshuggahsignature3.jpg

I'd like something with the artwork rather than the band members but feel free to try what you think looks good. Doesn't have to include my user name either.

Please and thank you!

Could i also have my username in there!

explicit4u1a.jpg

If anyone wants to re jiggle mine a bit?

Earthbound characters/black and white but a new design?

Musty1a.jpg

Please can someone make me a signature, it has to have apatia77 in it (all lower case) and a blue Honda CBF600 from this picture.

Thanks in advance.

apatia771a.jpg

If anyone wants anything changed just let me know :)

Very cool dude :) Thanks very much :) Really loving the fourth one :D

Glad to be of help man :D

Oh great photoshop wizards, my sig has been lost forever it seems :( Would one of you be so kind as to reproduce this excellent unused sig with just my username and removal of the logo? If the text could be bigger but pretty much the same shape and style that would be awesome :D

Super mega thanks in advance! *sacrifices goat*

Last edited:
Oh great photoshop wizards, my sig has been lost forever it seems :( Would one of you be so kind as to reproduce this excellent unused sig with just my username and removal of the logo? If the text could be bigger but pretty much the same shape and style that would be awesome :D

Super mega thanks in advance! *sacrifices goat*

I can indeed, so you just want your user name no "rise against" or band logo?

How can some people manage to get loads of detail adn colour into a picture?

If your using photoshop use the File>Save for Web and Devices option. Select .jpeg and then you can adjust the quality slider on the right hand side. Under the image previe bottom left it will tell you the file size.

I might make a Sig making guide :p

Back
Top Bottom