The one and only signature creation thread

I know you said no irons, but somehow I thought you'd appreciate this. :D

6nxa9x.jpg

Last edited:
Football season so I must get back in the supporting spirit. Any chance of modifying my older sig

No1newts1-1.jpg

But instead of the little guy having a question mark can he have the Newcastle badge in the bubble please?

Ta in advance

I've been told i need a new sig.

Needs Tefal in the current font, and ideally something toaster related ;p

Thanks in advanced.

(ps antar NO IRONS!)

Ill have a go, not many images tbh. Do I lose points if its not a tefal toaster?

Till then here's one I made earlier..

Tefal1b-1.jpg

Football season so I must get back in the supporting spirit. Any chance of modifying my older sig

No1newts1-1.jpg

But instead of the little guy having a question mark can he have the Newcastle badge in the bubble please?

Ta in advance

No1newts1b.jpg

That what you were after?

Can someone make me a nice sig?

I had a go last night, but my trial of PS has ran out now and i'm not keen on the one i did. I'm gonna buy PS when i get back from my holiday and see what i can do but i'd like a cool one until then.

Something based on STALKER might be cool.

I had a go last night, but my trial of PS has ran out now and i'm not keen on the one i did. I'm gonna buy PS when i get back from my holiday and see what i can do but i'd like a cool one until then.

Something like this?

paulh.jpg

Couldnt resist making a few stalker wans :D

paulh2a.jpg

paulh1a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom