The one and only signature creation thread

Someone make me one pleeeeease. Needs to have a Drum n Bass theme to it if possible (promoting my YouTube channel)

Gracias!

Someone make me one pleeeeease. Needs to have a Drum n Bass theme to it if possible (promoting my YouTube channel)

Gracias!

How's this mate? Can change it too suit if you like.

2dqrcid.jpg

Gracias!

sPZse.png

Was sat here waiting for a delayed meeting so thought I'd open Photoshop :p no probs if you don't like it, I had to lose a bit of compression quality due to the forum's 1996 image size requirements!

sPZse.png

Was sat here waiting for a delayed meeting so thought I'd open Photoshop :p no probs if you don't like it, I had to lose a bit of compression quality due to the forum's 1996 image size requirements!

Mate that's WICKED! Thank you very much!

Something simple

KezmoSig.jpg

Just realised that it might clash with the forum colour. Used the eyedropper thing on the fuel tank to get the gixxer blue. I can change it to ocuk blue if you'd prefer. Using the black forum style so can't see for meself/

Cheers for your time, not really what im after though sorry, bikes wrong year and small and blurry and not keen on the bubble text:(

Maybe this picture is better to use ?

Cheers for your time, not really what im after though sorry, bikes wrong year and small and blurry and not keen on the bubble text:(

Maybe this picture is better to use ?

Kezmo1a.jpg

Kezmo1b.jpg

Any use?

EDIT: Doh! Should refresh the page before posting! Looks smart gv_of_e

I thought the up close crop looked good also as you can see :p

Hi chaps.

I am wondering if one of you kind souls can help me out with my gaming clan website which is - http://www.section18.info/

I am looking to pep up the graphics that accompany the news items in the centre of the website.

They need to be 400 x 50 and I would like three if possible. One that says 'Goat News', another that says 'Server News' and one that will be used when a new member joins. I would like this to say 'New Goat to the Herd', or something.

The Goat theme, I will not go into at the moment and the graphics do not really need to have a Goat in, apart from the new member one. But members are called Goats (it is a long story). :D They can be amusing or serious, I am open to all suggestions!

I have uploaded some artwork to here - http://s1121.photobucket.com/albums/l512/Section18clan/ so feel free to use some of it if you want.

I cannot offer anything monetary unfortunately, but would be eternally grateful and your work will be there for all to see.

Many thanks. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom