The one and only signature creation thread

Hi guys,

Anyone fancy making mine look not-so-crap??? :D

Also, how do I make it so my sig is not "clickable"?? (hosted by imageshack)

Cheers,

StevieP

It's just the way you have linked it I think...Try putting / tags around it

how are you wanting yours to be bettered? Just nicer images etc?

EDIT: What brand is the card?

Last edited:
It's just the way you have linked it I think...Try putting / tags around it

how are you wanting yours to be bettered? Just nicer images etc?

EDIT: What brand is the card?

Just something that doesnt look like a five year old has cobbled it together tbh! :D After something that has my specs on and has a couple of nicer images on there (I've chosen the CPU - Q6600 and the GPU - EVGA GTX460 SC)

Anything around those items would be fine!

Cheers-muchly!

StevieP

I would like a new sig creating, similar to my old one with the Intel logo on the right, but an Nvidia one on the left, instead of the ATI logo.

The picture below is the one I liked to be used, if possible

1300800549crysis222499.jpg

Just something that doesnt look like a five year old has cobbled it together tbh! :D After something that has my specs on and has a couple of nicer images on there (I've chosen the CPU - Q6600 and the GPU - EVGA GTX460 SC)

Anything around those items would be fine!

Cheers-muchly!

StevieP

really dont like to see all that pc spec info in a sig so ive done you a simple one. plenty of room for you to add it in yourself if you wish (i couldnt be bothered to type it all either tbh:p)

n6ov7r.jpg

really dont like to see all that pc spec info in a sig so ive done you a simple one. plenty of room for you to add it in yourself if you wish (i couldnt be bothered to type it all either tbh:p)

n6ov7r.jpg

Thanks!!! :D

I know what you mean about it being cluttered but it beats having to list my specs whenever I'm looking for advice on an upgrade!

StevieP

*edit* any chance you can post another without my name on so I can play about with it myself? (I'd do it myself but I've no idea how to get the shading right!) Oh, and if possible, a better quality image of the EVGA graphics card box???
Cheers....

Last edited:
Hey guys :)

As I have the artistic ability of a half strangled wombat, can someone create me a sig with my PC Specs on the right (i7 860 4.4ghz, Xfire 6970's, NZXT Phantom and Crucial C300), and "Shayper" in a cool font on the left, with a reflection on the text? Main colour white, with black outlines :)

If that's at all possible that would be pretty damn amazing cheers ;)

Can no one help me with this? :( Would really appreciate it. Might even give you a virtual hug.

Hey guys,

So I feel its time I needed a sig...although Im useless with the design element, so im hoping someone much more creative will be able to help and knock something up.

Im not too sure what I want, but I think I would like something like: As my desktop wallpaper (which I dont have a link for) Its like a dark coloured repeat print of like old
school victorian wallpaper. Hopefully youll know what I mean, something like that as a background, with Detroit Waves across it in the centre, in a boldish styled font.

Something like this for the background maybe!

http://www.stockphotopro.com/photo_o..._floral_repeat

Thanks in advance!

If anyone is bored, and wants to make me a new signature then they are more than welcome. It has to be pink, and that's about it. If it involves an alcohol reference, then that's cool.
That's the only things I like: pink and booze.:o

Back
Top Bottom