The one and only signature creation thread

Soldato
Hello, with the advent of the new forums, I'm a big fan of the green theme. My signature I think clashes quite badly with it. Is there any chance someone could create me one that would look ok with the green theme? Perhaps something to do with pianos, that's my main hobby these days.

Thanks

Soldato
Anyone fancy making me a sig thankyouplease? Text is getting boring, I think it's time I had an actual sig. Something with the FreeBSD Beastie mascot and/or the OpenBSD 'Puffy' mascot, with a decent car (BM, Aston, whatever) in there somehow if possible. I'm not arty at all, but I was thinking somehow Beastie driving down the road with 'Rainmaker' coming out of the exhaust as smoke? I dunno, surprise me. :D

Man of Honour
OP
Anyone fancy making me a sig thankyouplease? Text is getting boring, I think it's time I had an actual sig. Something with the FreeBSD Beastie mascot and/or the OpenBSD 'Puffy' mascot, with a decent car (BM, Aston, whatever) in there somehow if possible. I'm not arty at all, but I was thinking somehow Beastie driving down the road with 'Rainmaker' coming out of the exhaust as smoke? I dunno, surprise me. :D
rainmaker-sig.jpg
:D

Associate
Hi guys, I just updated my text signature to include a link to a couple of images of my new build. Can anyone let me know if it is within regulations for the forums? I remember in the past signatures could not be too long, and I thought I saw people with embedded links although I am not sure what is allowed or not. To me it looks like the signature is 4 lines long according to the forum FAQ. The photos are hosted on OneDrive. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom