The one and only signature creation thread

Soldato
Originally posted by ImMrChris
amit.bmp

did that based on the other pic size that ok ?

Thats pretty nice, cheers, size is good. :)

Associate
Can someone do me a sig please?

Must have Echo_Nick written on it and these two people from Ninja Gaiden on it...

Woman

Ryu

There are better pics out there somewhere :D

Also Ryu must be crouched down like in that pic...

The woman (Forget her name :D) can be in any position...

Also it needs to be dark..not bright colours...(Except for the characters...especially the woman...don't tone down the brightness of her hair/face) :D

Oh and g18241 if you're reading this... I still love the sig you made and will deffinetly be keeping for future use.... it's just that I Love Ninja Gaiden at the mo... :D

Adz

Adz

Soldato
Originally posted by ady
Abstract eh? With some valid binary? Not that easy but I've had a go, glad you've got a small user name :)

adz2.jpg
adz3.jpg

Still not quite what I was imagining. Perhaps I should get off my lazy backside and have a go myself. Time to bring out the Gimp and get to work....

Soldato
Am I too late to post a sig request? :(

I like Blues, Silvers and Blacks. Would like it to include my username as it appears, but not sure on what theme would suit exactly?

Maybe like a street plan (grid?) in the background, I'm quite appreciative of quality graphics :D

Peas!

Caporegime
i really hope im not too late :(

ive been trying to get some1 to do me a sig for ages with no luck :(

i mainly play Desert Combat for BF1942. So if some1 could come up with one themed on that, id be extatic. its a modern themed one, so think Abrahams tank battles or something like that

also our clan forums lets us use custom avatars, what should i use to go with it ?

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by iBankAllDay
Am I too late to post a sig request? :(

I like Blues, Silvers and Blacks. Would like it to include my username as it appears, but not sure on what theme would suit exactly?

Maybe like a street plan (grid?) in the background, I'm quite appreciative of quality graphics :D

Peas!

ibank.jpg

Soldato
Originally posted by nik3k
please can i make me a cs one with an ak or colt and my name 'Nick' in?

cheers

72889.jpg

Needs resizing first though :rolleyes:

can either chris / castor please tell me how to get them below 20k without them looking going all crappy quality?

Ill add a background and border to that one if you want mate tomorrow (monday, though it is actually monday now, but either way :p ) just im going bed soon

Back
Top Bottom