The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
It's actually really funny because they sound so similar yet are obviously not the same person.
Adrian Dittmann is Elon Musk.

He called into the Alex Jones show recently and you can tell it's him by the way he talks and how he badly tries to disguise his voice (less so than before), plus he is defending neural link in a discussion with Alex Jones and David Icke :cry:

There are other sources of this conversation on the Alex Jones show, so this audio is not fake conspiracy edited nonsense. These conversations really did happen.

Last edited:
Soldato
Adrian Dittmann is Elon Musk.

He called into the Alex Jones show recently and you can tell it's him by the way he talks and how he badly tries to disguise his voice (less so than before), plus he is defending neural link in a discussion with Alex Jones and David Icke :cry:

There are other sources of this conversation on the Alex Jones show, so this audio is not fake conspiracy edited nonsense. These conversations really did happen.

Here's Elon having a conversation with himself then

Soldato
Why?

Really? In an election year, you are asking why anything is hard to believe with the technology that is now available?*

OMFG we are doomed.

* I just think it's a guy that sounds like him though.
That also applies to what I said previously. Elon could be just using AI tech for jokes.

Last edited:
Soldato
The same way half of the others got in there, constant arse kissing of Elon with sycophancy levels off the charts.

I don't think you've written a post in this thread without using the word "sycophant" or a variation in about 3 weeks. Personally I think this thead is full of Misanthropes.

Last edited:
I don't think you've written a post in this thread without using the word "sycophant" or a variation in about 3 weeks. Personally I think this thead is full of Misanthropes.
Didn't you write just recently that you don't understand USA politics, but you want trump to win just because there's users you don't like that you want to see melt down? Yeah that was you

Soldato

Well the sycophancy around Elon is there for all to see. Its like they've got no self respect. "Elon is going to save us" maybe they should question why they need someone else to save them, look in the mirror and man up! You go on about men being weak, looking to someone like him like they do is the definition of weak.

You've come to the conclusion I hate humanity because I don't think Elon is the incredible selfless human being you and the likes of Ian Cheong do? You do come up with some corkers you really do.

Last edited:
Soldato
Well the sycophancy around Elon is there for all to see. Its like they've got no self respect. "Elon is going to save us" maybe they should question why they need someone else to save them, look in the mirror and man up! You go on about men being weak, looking to someone like him like they do is the definition of weak.

You've come to the conclusion I hate humanity because I don't think Elon is the incredible selfless human being you and the likes of Ian Cheong do? You do come up with some corkers you really do.

I think you engage in a lot of recreational hate of people, I don't really see you following or advocating for anyone in particular, it just seems to be mostly negative.

I don't think being a fan of, or admiring someone successful means you need to "man up", you'd need to be incredibly insecure to think that. I think the definition of being secure is looking at someone successful and using them as inspiration rather than looking at them and feeling envy.

Soldato
I think you engage in a lot of recreational hate of people, I don't really see you following or advocating for anyone in particular, it just seems to be mostly negative.

I don't think being a fan of, or admiring someone successful means you need to "man up", you'd need to be incredibly insecure to think that. I think the definition of being secure is looking at someone successful and using them as inspiration rather than looking at them and feeling envy.

Kissing someone's arse on social media is not being secure, though maybe you think it is. No I don't kiss people's arse or worship anyone, because I can't think of anyone that deserves that kind of treatment. Certainly not some billionaire who is only in it for himself.

I don't envy Elon, I want nothing that he has. I don't care about being rich, I have enough money for what I want and money does not bring happiness, maybe you are too young to have realised that yet. I certainly don't want 15 children that I don't live with and I don't want people on the internet blowing smoke up my arse day after day.

Caporegime
I think the definition of being secure is looking at someone successful and using them as inspiration rather than looking at them and feeling envy.

But that largely depends on one's own definition of what being "successful" is.

For a lot of people being successful in life does not necessarily mean having vast wealth and a large business that does well on the stock market. If you look at Elon's personal life, and how he spends most of his days now, he seems to actually lead quite a sad life. Loads of divorces, estranged children etc and he now seems to spend most of his days **** posting right wing nonsense on Twitter.

So where has his perceived "success" led him? Nowhere good, and i certainly do not envy his life in the slightest. In fact it looks horrible.

Last edited:
Soldato
Nah, I'd be alright being Elon for a day. At least to be the focal point of this thread for a day. Oh man, what a day that would be. OcUK boys all fighting over how sad I am, how pointy my elbows are and how much some random bloke that sounds like me is actually me.

Then I'd launch a rocket, but blow it up for the lols before DM'ing a dick pic to Roar and then rounding it all off with a spliff with Rogan.

Sounds ****in amazing tbh.

Caporegime
Nah, I'd be alright being Elon for a day. At least to be the focal point of this thread for a day. Oh man, what a day that would be. OcUK boys all fighting over how sad I am, how pointy my elbows are and how much some random bloke that sounds like me is actually me.

Then I'd launch a rocket, but blow it up for the lols before DM'ing a dick pic to Roar and then rounding it all off with a spliff with Rogan.

That sounds more like a Quantum Leap scenario - Your personality in Elon's body with all his resources at your disposal.

Actually being Elon would be ****.

Caporegime

I mean sure, having his money and resources for a bit would indeed be massively fun.

It wouldn't necessarily lead to long term happiness or wellbeing though (as evidenced by his recent behaviour and all his family issues etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom