The Order 1886 - does more than 0FPS on PS4

Soldato
I don't have a PS4 but I'm interested to see this game has a letterbox format, as my fiancee and I have been playing The Evil Within recently. At first I found it incredibly annoying, particularly on our 32" TV, but then we bought a 42" TV and it wasn't such a problem, and I ended up just getting used to it. I don't feel it really adds anything to the game, although I've not played it without bars so it's hard to comment properly on that.

If you're worried about the black bars, I'm sure you'll get used to them. But if you have a tiny TV it might be annoying.

Soldato
That 1986 marketing video is just pure genius.. really looking forward to playing this game truth told.

I have watched the recent footage and my God, the visuals look gorgeous. if it plays as good as it looks, in for a treat.. black bars and all lol

Soldato

Am I wrong in thinking we don't get that version over here, and our "special edition" doesn't include a statue like the US one?

When I was looking to pre-order that was the case anyway, it was just the Blackwater editon which comes with a replica pendant and is meh :/

Last edited:
Soldato
Can't wait for this. It looks like it has the best looking graphics to date in any game. Especially if you've seen the recent few videos of the different locations. While it may not be mind blowing gameplay wise I love me some story drive third person shooters so ill probably enjoy this a lot.

I mean just look at this :o

ReadyElegantGalapagosmockingbird.gif

Soldato
m.uk.ign.com/videos/2015/02/05/the-order-1886-behind-the-scenes-bring-the-game-to-life

The graphics just look immense , the attention to detail is second to none , just hope the game play is just as good as I really want to like this !

Soldato
You know, I hope this game blasts all the negativity out the water, never across the board have I read about an up and coming new ip being so slated... Not on this board as much, but across the internet in general

guess if it's not some cod, assassins creed , or free roaming game nowadays no one is interested... I'll keep an open mind and give it a shot mind. I don't mind interactive single player story based games..

Back
Top Bottom