1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Outer Worlds

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by robj20, Dec 7, 2018.

1. ricky1981

Mobster

Just grab GamePass for a month, it's not a very long game so a month would be more than enough time :)

2. MOOGLEYS

Capodecina

It’s definitely worth a play through at a months game pass pricing.....

3. Kreeeee

Man of Honour

I took a break and I'm enjoying playing it again. It gets really repetitive if you play it for long periods of time.

4. robj20

Sgarrista

What the h is game pass?

Never mind googled it. Great advice but a tad expensive as I would first have to buy an Xbox. Lol

5. MOOGLEYS

Capodecina

Are you one of them dirty Pc gamer types snooping the console thread ? :)

Game pass covers PC too if so.

6. Kreeeee

Man of Honour

It costs £1 for a month and works on a PC. Just how cheap do you need it to be!?

7. robj20

Sgarrista

No I don't have a PC either. Last time I checked PS4 was a console as well.

£1 a month plus buy a PC. Lol

I know it's not an Xbox thread because im the OP. Going to wait for it to be about £20, not on a rush to play it. Got the Witcher to play yet.

8. MOOGLEYS

Capodecina

Ahh it all makes sense now. I keep forgetting this was on PS4 too being an MS owned dev. Yeah it’s going to cost a bit more for PS4 version. It’s a good game and it’s worth £30 but if you have the Witcher to keep you busy then I would wait as it will likely be nearer £20 after Xmas.....

9. Kreeeee

Man of Honour

Ah, me too :p

10. KubyNeeTees

Associate

Just finished it. Very good game, think I preferred it to Fallout. My only gripe was I wish it lasted longer!

11. weathmatth

Gangster

Started playing this last night on the PS4, it was an Xmas pressy so didn't cost me anything :). I still need to put more time in on it so my it may still change my mind, but i don't think its a game that i would play twice or spend the time to 100%, and is it just me or is the inventory system overly complex?

12. weathmatth

Gangster

So what did people do when they got to the "Point of no return" on the main story? I'm tempted to go back and complete some more side missions as i didn't complete that many at all really.

From what i understand you can go back to save it creates anyway and complete them.

13. jamesy505

Wise Guy

At the point of no return I made sure I had completed every quest I had...sure there were others I never got but ensured none were at an incomplete status before moving on to the final few missions

14. TheVoice

Capodecina

I finished this last night (on PC), really enjoyed it. Splitting the game across various planets/areas made it feel a lot less daunting than Fallout and I enjoyed most of the characters and the storyline. For me it was the right sort of length too, they could have put in a heap more filler quests but much like the previous Fallout games I've played, I'd probably never finish it.

Yep, the inventory interface was atrocious, it meant I finished the game with vast stores of different supplies and other gear because it was too much faff to drop into the inventory every time, try to find the one thing that might give you a slight edge in a battle, press the correct button to use it (rather than equip it) and then back out again.