• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The R9 Nano Fiji Owners Thread

Soldato
33u32i1.jpg

Good attempt Radox:)

If I could OC the memory I'd probably beat all the scores, but for some reason my GPU does not like the memory to be overclocked! MSI Afterburner won't even let me change the memory and Sapphire TRIXX will let me, but I get instant blue screens....:(

Nice :) They are awesome little powerhouses. Yeah the memory over clocking is quiet poor, it crashes pretty easily. Seems +10 is stable +15 in some cases is okay for my card. That does sound odd however as I use Afterburner to do the tweaking including memory. I am more impressed how the Nano seems to match the Tri-X Fury I had, granted the Tri-X is cut down, but impressive the Nano can get the same performance when both are pushed to the max considering the power limitations and what not.

@Radox-0 that's sweet and neat build.

Thanks :) Just need to find time to get the loop done, not looking forward to that, a lot of Acrylic will be destroyed that day :rolleyes:

Caporegime
Makes no sense that review, they say the 970 can't get anywhere near it, yet its slower than the FX, which they said is only around the 980s performance, which the 970 isn't much slower than, so if the Nanos slower than the FX/980, the 970 must be near the thing :p

Last edited:
Permabanned
33u32i1.jpg

Good attempt Radox:)

If I could OC the memory I'd probably beat all the scores, but for some reason my GPU does not like the memory to be overclocked! MSI Afterburner won't even let me change the memory and Sapphire TRIXX will let me, but I get instant blue screens....:(

That's what I get with my Fury tri-x. I tried overclocking the memory from 500 to 501 and it still blue screens.

That i5 seems to be considerably faster than the Haswell refresh.

Permabanned

Great results for the Nano with only one loss at 1440p. Shame it costs 86% more.

Considering how Nvidia are now sticking a full 980 in a laptop I'm sure they could do an ITX 980 to give it some closer competition but in all honesty I don't think they'll bother. It's a niche market and there probably more focused on the replacements.

Back
Top Bottom