*** The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Thread ***

Soldato
Looking forward to seeing what this holds as my Note4 that I'd given to my parents, is still a blindingly good performer against my current 6P. With the 6P being passed to the wife in a few months I'll be in the market for a new device.

The only real thing I hated about the Note4 was the excessive sharpening on it's camera app and obviously Samsung's typical lack of updates. Build quality was superb imo.

Edit: Oh I hope the fingerprint sensor actually works because the Note4 one was utterly useless.

Soldato
Dust/water/weather seal has been confirmed yet or still a speculation? Not a deal breaker but would certainly be nice to have it.

Man of Honour
OP
It gets better, price 799 euros, £615:

5.8-inch QHD dual-edge curved Super AMOLED, a higher clocked variant of the Exynos 8 processor, a whopping 6GB of RAM, an improved 12-megapixel camera with dual-pixel phase-detection autofocus along with some new camera features, and a 4,000 mAh battery.

and August:

its in-store availability in Netherlands will be somewhere around the second or third week of the month

http://www.sammobile.com/2016/06/22...5-8-inch-curved-display-and-4000-mah-battery/

Back
Top Bottom