The simple things that make you happy...

Associate
Even though it's an obvious one (which I think you may have been trying to avoid us saying), however, when my b/f gives me a cuddle. When it's cold outside aswel, I like it when he puts his coat around me to keep me warm, or holds me to warm me up.

Also for me, I had a bit of **** a while ago and sometimes I'm driving along, listening to music on my way to pick my b/f up. I sometimes just think about how happy I am now and it makes me smile that things are finally much better.:)

Soldato
I know that I spend a lot of my life working, but when I can just relax with my girlfriend watching a blu-ray it makes it feel worthwhile, I have an excellent girlfriend and can afford a good HDTV and PS£ due to the hours I put in,

I also have a 360 that I enjoy playing and I love being able to just jump in the car and go and find some country roads to relax

Soldato
The thought that after today I may never be forced to use MS Project ever again is the only thing making me happy at the moment.
Everything else is just being countered by MS Project.

The thing that usually does it for me though is just chilling with mates and a few beers.

Associate
Playing golf (just forgetting about everything and seeing the nature)
Seeing how happy my dog is to see me even if i have only been gone a few minutes.
And someone asking for your expertise.
Also getting home to the wife

Soldato
The smell of new catalogues.
Seeing the look on peoples faces coming out of photo developing shops as they look at their pics and relieve the moments.
(Sounding like a girl, quick improvise)
Football, Women umm beer.

Back
Top Bottom