The Social Gathering / Gaming Thread [A place to organize meet-ups]

use your Quest 2 not much difference between the two for this golf game
I've factory reset it mate :( and no time to sort out.

Edit: tracking for Q3 is saying between now and 18:45. Fingers crossed if we can get the little one down early enough and I can get set up, I might be able to make it!

Last edited:
Good game, like that course. Was close as well which is always good.

I remembered after we stopped i'd not put my battery pack on again. Seems to make my putting much worse :(

Don't worry i'll remember it for the Wallace & Gromit course :)

so you'll be ready for 8:10pm then see you there :D

anything interesting? tell us next monday if you make it. hope it goes well.

Interesting for me, not sure about you lot :D. Developing my ability to coach the catch and pass in rugby. Learning a few tips, exercises etc. Hopefully help the boys I coach (as well as improving my own game).

My son introduced me to Sail tonight.

Applab game, you're a pirate, earn gold, improve your ship etc you can fight other players, or just go around looking for treasure.

Only played about 30 minutes, but it was quite fun, and looks like it could be good as a crew.

Perhaps not something for now, but could definitely see it being something good in the future (maybe worth a play about with it now to see).

Sounds like a VR version of Sea of Thieves!

Yeah, though my boy hasn't played it, he's seen it on youtube and said that's what it's like. Never played myself. It's very obviously early access at the moment, but its definitely got potential and could be fun with a crew getting things wrong :D. We could also set it up to have 2 crews on our own server and fight each other.

My son introduced me to Sail tonight.

Applab game, you're a pirate, earn gold, improve your ship etc you can fight other players, or just go around looking for treasure.

Only played about 30 minutes, but it was quite fun, and looks like it could be good as a crew.

Perhaps not something for now, but could definitely see it being something good in the future (maybe worth a play about with it now to see).

Looks fun

Looks fun

Interesting that it's free on Meta.. but £12 on steam..

Back
Top Bottom