The Social Gathering / Gaming Thread [A place to organize meet-ups]

I am gutted that I couldn't join you guys last night. Little one wouldn't settle and the house is like a furnace, I was so hot and sweaty and didn't get her down until after half 8, I decided best not to play golf in a state!

I'm hoping to join you guys on Monday, but I have lost count of how many times I have said it. That said I have picked up Contractors Showdown if anyone is about late evening one day this week. No idea when I will get a chance to play yey though.

no worries fella

we fully understand
if you come next Monday, we will be playing the hard course, so you may not want to be there, but of course, your welcome to come along though :) just thought id let you know :)

Last edited:
I am gutted that I couldn't join you guys last night. Little one wouldn't settle and the house is like a furnace, I was so hot and sweaty and didn't get her down until after half 8, I decided best not to play golf in a state!

I'm hoping to join you guys on Monday, but I have lost count of how many times I have said it. That said I have picked up Contractors Showdown if anyone is about late evening one day this week. No idea when I will get a chance to play yey though.

Try to join us for the hard version, it'll be a ton of fun even if you haven't played the easy one.

I'm excited and scared.

I'll play the easy course at some point during the week, maybe with family. Hopefully will prepare me for what sounds like the hardest course in the game!

Don't know about the hardest, but certainly tough! Quite a few "just right" type holes. And the paint/jam sucks! but is fun :D If you get stuck, wallop it!

just paste it up if ya want some company,

you all need practice, i always come first or second with my plus 6 or 8's you all suck with you - scores you defo need to practice more!

Last edited:
Played some Contractors Showdown this evening and managed to win........ a one way trip to the gulag. Seems like a good game, it did seem a bit glitchy and the competition was quite brutal. Overall quite enjoyable.

Wallace and Gromit - Nightmare mode - - Walkabout Minigolf - Monday
for those interested and able to join. you've been Jam'ed
new comers welcome also.

Back
Top Bottom