The Social Gathering / Gaming Thread [A place to organize meet-ups]

Sorry Guys, Demeo hasn't synced the game, it's got an older save on there, which is annoying. Next time I play I'll use PC.

Just spent the last hour hunting down the flipping controller charge cable to pack the Pro away. Found it now though.

I went back to Q2 to test Demeo and it looks so bad now. Blurry image, lots of glare, washed out colours, and restricted FOV, and a faceplate that feels claustrophobic.

I used to think it was amazing.

Last edited:
which headset did you play it on last night ?
and did you try that headset tonight to see if our save game is still there ?

im use the PC version, and noticed every time i formatted my PC, and gone back into Demeo, it does say "syncing" and I'm still on level 12

but i guess thats completely different

which headset did you play it on last night ?
and did you try that headset tonight to see if our save game is still there ?

im use the PC version, and noticed every time i formatted my PC, and gone back into Demeo, it does say "syncing" and I'm still on level 12

but i guess thats completely different

The save hasn't synced from Quest Pro to Quest 2. Other progress has.

I have backed up all the save data via sidequest, but when I restored it to the Quest 2 the save game wasn't there. I even forced a complete cloud backup.

Last edited:
Well that's annoying the retailer refused to help as I'd bought an extended warranty with accidental damage cover, and to claim through that!

I did speak to a manager but they were insistent, as it was over 30 days since I bought it.

Personally I think that's against my statutory rights and I could have kicked up a stink, but as Meta have offered a replacement I'll go with that.

I'll be without the headset for a few days but it's worth it to try see if it fixes the issues.

So we lose the save from one of the best Demeo games that I was ever involved in. I will never get that kind of luck again :( Got three cards during the level that added +3 HP, And in the shop was three strength potions!! For the next map I was going to have 19HP and 7 damage on my weakest attack. *cry*

And on top of that Ravenger's refund didn't go to plan and now he is going to be without his headset for a few days. So annoying :(

Yesterday when I left these forums, I left full of hope and good cheer. Looking forward to playing the second map in Demeo and getting the gift of Pro controllers from Rav when he got his £500 back.

Now I am crushed!! My dreams shattered.

So we lose the save from one of the best Demeo games that I was ever involved in. I will never get that kind of luck again :( Got three cards during the level that added +3 HP, And in the shop was three strength potions!! For the next map I was going to have 19HP and 7 damage on my weakest attack. *cry*

And on top of that Ravenger's refund didn't go to plan and now he is going to be without his headset for a few days. So annoying :(

Yesterday when I left these forums, I left full of hope and good cheer. Looking forward to playing the second map in Demeo and getting the gift of Pro controllers from Rav when he got his £500 back.

Now I am crushed!! My dreams shattered.

That sucks, having a massively OP character would have been awesome fun.

I'm going to need monday night already. Life is not being kind at the moment! Was hoping it would be done by tomorrow, looking like next friday now, but maybe not even then.

Back
Top Bottom