The Social Gathering / Gaming Thread [A place to organize meet-ups]

So, who won the duel?

Did Shi crush the sick and injured Rav under his boot?
Or did Rav, without the burden of complaining about his Pro Controllers, shrug off his illness and defeat the evil mod?

The tension is palpable here as we wait for the results!!

So, who won the duel?

Did Shi crush the sick and injured Rav under his boot?
Or did Rav, without the burden of complaining about his Pro Controllers, shrug off his illness and defeat the evil mod?

The tension is palpable here as we wait for the results!!

It was a dual, not a duel. :P

We completed the Serpent Lord campaign. Shi played the warrior and the wizard, I the Bard and the Hunter.

We found the buffs the Bard gave very useful against turrets and other low damage enemies.

We barely scraped through the last level which is very difficult with the Hydra attacking everything and the true boss hidden until it was revealed. We were lucky to get a few Adamant potions to give temporary invulnerability which really helped. It was a really great game.

It was a dual, not a duel. :p

Ah!! Shi Definitely said Duel. I thought maybe things were getting a bit tense between both of you and you decided to settle it mano v mano in battle!! :p :D

I the Bard

Playing the Bard again?? Wow, soon you will be called Rav the Bard instead of Rav the hunter. Ravenger the Bard doesn't sound right. Maybe Mr.Cookie the Bard and Ravenger the Hunter???

Back
Top Bottom