The Social Gathering / Gaming Thread [A place to organize meet-ups]

Still not had V49 in either headset. However I could play with my wife on the latest version of Walkabout. Presumably v49 is needed for cross-platform play which could cause some issues with PC or Pico.

Last edited:
Don't know on my friend, he's just started working as a waiter in a hotel so he might have shifts. He'll turn up if he can.

I fully plan on being there, the wife has friends from Israel visiting, so I may still be responsible for picking up my boy from scouts, but if we're hunting for balls, and have a good number hopefully it's not too long for me to be out. We're at my mum's as well, so it's closer to the scout hut.

There are a lot of bug reports for Walkabout on their discord. It seems this latest update is a bit buggy, as they moved over to the latest version of their game engine.

Poor PC performance, plus glitchy putting. I did experience at least one glitched putt when playing with my wife yesterday.

Last edited:
Unfortunately as usual I won't be able to make it this evening. Have fun with Atlantis, will be interested to see what you all think of it. I looked at some reviews which seem to range between "best looking, most detailed course ever" and "easy, boring course with novelty fish".

Back
Top Bottom