**The (spam free) OcUK Kent bash 12th March 2005 - Get the details here**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
everything apart from KFC sounds ok!

basically i cannot eat meat etc (but can eat egg) so i would be grateful if you could avoid those places!

what sort of food does white rabbit (the HOTEL) provide?

Soldato
OP
A new thread less than 12 hours old and we have potentialy 2 new attendees :)

Garrett and Frank Butcher

Once you can confirm that you are coming please mail me or post here and I will add you to the list. I need to keep an accurate receord as we need to expand/ reduce the booking at the bowling alley in line with the numbers.

I hope you can come, it should be an excellent event :D

MB

SCM

SCM

Associate
Sounds good to me the restaurant list only things i wouldn't eat as i don't like them would be the thai, indian or chinese places the rest are perfect as been to the majority of them before with no problems.

Particulary like old orleans as ended up with one of their discount cards as we ate there that much.

SCM

Soldato
OP
OK, I'm going to leave the food thing hanging for the time being, we're too far away to be making proper decisions yet. I'll revisit it 3 weeks before the event and see if anyone want to eat anywhere which we have to book.

My current thought is that maybe we will have to split into two groups, as the saying goes you can't please all of the people all of the time. However this won't preclude us from getting back together later in the evening. We have a few votes for Hon's Palace at the mo and at least a couple of people who don't like Chinese including SCM who is a local so maybe happy to lead a second party to Old Orleans or Nandos.

We'll see nearer the time anyway :)

MB

SCM

SCM

Associate
I'm more than happy to lead a 2nd group to Nando's, Old Orleans or another restaurant of choice on the night for those who don't particulary like chinese. Then meet up at a pre arranged spot later.

SCM

Associate
I think I'll have to drop off of the list of possibles.

There is just so much going on in the next few months! I cant afford to do everything :(

Whay cant you organise meets in places where I know people I could stay with? lol

r
x

Soldato
Originally posted by tiggy

There is just so much going on in the next few months! I cant afford to do everything :(

Whay cant you organise meets in places where I know people I could stay with? lol

r
x

I got a bed free on the Friday chick if you can find one for the sat.

Soldato
OP

r
x

If you're happy to pitch up with SKILL or to bring some other form of sleeping arrangement (blow up mattress etc) then you can crash at mine.

MB

Associate
that'd be great, would feel a little better getting to know you both before the event though :)

we'll see about the saturday, if worst came to worst, I'd drive home on the saturday night.

r
x

Soldato
OP
that'd be great, would feel a little better getting to know you both before the event though :)

we'll see about the saturday, if worst came to worst, I'd drive home on the saturday night.

r
x

Wouldn't worry about me, my wife will be there to keep an eye on me ;)

MB

Associate
I'm not worrying in that way, I'm not that kinda girl anyway.

Just a little daunting staying with people I dont know.

And no Desmo, I'm not going to share with Feek.

r
x

Soldato
OP

r
x
Not a lot I can do about that really :)

Bio

32yo
6'3"
14stone
Toned/ Muscular
Look like Brad Pitt
Drive a Porche 911
Like little fluffy animals

What more can I say?

MB

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
I was thinking more of using icq or msn to communicate, lol

Can vouch that Matblack when I met him was a very nice bloke :)
Have no idea if me vouching counts for anything but thought it might make you feel more confident :D

Soldato
IIRC Freefaller said he was a top bloke as well. And i'll vouch for Freefaller's word as i know he's a top bloke :)

EDIT: he also appears that way from his posts of course :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom