**The (spam free) OcUK Kent bash 12th March 2005 - Get the details here**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Originally posted by Matblack
We have 4 lanes booked at the mo, I suggest the following

1x Pros and Semi-pros Lane. If you have your own balls and know how to use them this is for you :)

1x Beginners Lane, have you seen the inside of a bowling alley before? If not this is your lane, barriers are optional.

1x The Drinkers Lane Got Beer? You belong here, this lane will be in the middle so both Pros and Beginners get to laugh at them.

1x Misc

Trophies for highest total score, trick shots and a wooden spoon :)

MB

I shall start in the Misc, go to Beginners, then require Dutch courage and fluke so move onto the drinkers lane, and finally after suitable beverages have been consumed, I shall necessarily be the best and end up owning all in the Pro lane.

And I won't be wearing a skirt ;)

Associate
Is anyone travelling from my part of the country? Would be happy to get a lift if possible.

I only have a little fiesta but would be happy to drive, but would need a navigator as I can get lost between here and sheffield- dont ask :(

I need to make some definite arrangements in order to stop me from dropping out of going.

I've got my sleeping bag provisionally booked. Anyway, off out, will check back later.

r
x

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by tiggy
Is anyone travelling from my part of the country? Would be happy to get a lift if possible.

I only have a little fiesta but would be happy to drive, but would need a navigator as I can get lost between here and sheffield- dont ask :(

I need to make some definite arrangements in order to stop me from dropping out of going.

I've got my sleeping bag provisionally booked. Anyway, off out, will check back later.

r
x

Come on people, I'm not going to go and collect her, so is anyone in that area who is comming down?

MB

Associate
I'd be happy to try and get to somewhere easier if someone was willing to give me a lift/wants a lift.

Could easily get to Nottingham or Leicester or Peterborough, as I'm sure I can convince my mother to go clothes shopping for a few hours.

r
x

Permabanned
although i have seen the bowling alley before i am still gonna go for "beginners" lane, as i cannot bowl to save my life, but then if i am gonna get laughed at, maybe i should join the "drinkers lane" even tho i dont drink!

AND i dont run either!! (i mean like some people do run ups when they bowl)

Associate
Originally posted by Andy100
Tiggy are you coming down for the Friday too?

I don't mind driving up to Nittingham then back down if you are as I'll be taking the whole day off anyway.

Yeah, that'd be great :)

Waiting for the person who'll probably be willing to babysit to arrive, then can start making some definte arrangements.

r
x

Man of Honour
Originally posted by tiggy
I'd be happy to try and get to somewhere easier if someone was willing to give me a lift/wants a lift.

Could easily get to Nottingham or Leicester or Peterborough, as I'm sure I can convince my mother to go clothes shopping for a few hours.

r
x

Otacon is up Leicester way - I'm sure he'd be able to convoy with you :)

Associate
I'll make some arrangements this end, and then finalise here.

Oh and whatever Desmo sais, it isnt true!

With regards to bowling, i'd be in the 'omg, can I actually hit any pins' lane. Best for me not to drink while bowling, can remember the last drunken bowling night and because of it i've not done it again for 6 years.

r
x

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
****News Flash****

There will be trophies!

GLA225.jpg

Bowler of the Event, not the highest score but the person voted most entertaining throughout the games

PGE75435.jpg

Gold medals for the match winners in each lane

AND!

11_1_b.JPG

Woden spoons!

All engraved apart from the spoons which will be suitably enhanced with marker pen

MB

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Originally posted by Berserker
I feel the need for a Brainiac-style experiment. :D

I guess I'm in the Misc lane then, although I might try to sneak into the Beginners lane. :p

I'd be up for that but I fear I will be too much the worse for wear before we start to provide a decent comparison

MB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom