The sparks - dick around

Associate
OH GOOD LORD!!! What a load of tripe. I would search for a clip but I can't stand to hear it again.

It sounds like a 12 year olds attempt at queen writing a musical on an amiga.

This has to be the absolute worse excuse for music I have heard in a very long time. Its so fundamentaly rubish I can't see why someone didn't just burn the masters. In fact I'm tempted to buy it just so I can find some suitably poetic way to fully demonstrate my contempt for the chain of braindead morons who brought this song from the vacant minds of the sparks right there onto the radio and into the shops.

DID ANYONE ACTUALLY LISTEN TO IT BEFORE GIVEN THEM ANY MONEY?!?!?!?

Man of Honour
Sparks rule.
They have made some complete garbage but check out the albums Kimono My House and Propoganda.

dmpoole story -
I went to see Sparks in 74 on their Propaganda tour at the Victoria Hall in Hanley. I sat about six rows from the front and it was always the custom to sit down for the support band and then rush the stage as soon as the headliners hit their first chord. Sparks came on, hit the first chord and I darted down the front, head down and headbanging my hair off. As soon as the song finished I looked up and I was the only one there and everybody was laughing at me including Sparks :D

Soldato
dmpoole said:
Sparks rule.
They have made some complete garbage but check out the albums Kimono My House and Propoganda.

dmpoole story -
I went to see Sparks in 74 on their Propaganda tour at the Victoria Hall in Hanley. I sat about six rows from the front and it was always the custom to sit down for the support band and then rush the stage as soon as the headliners hit their first chord. Sparks came on, hit the first chord and I darted down the front, head down and headbanging my hair off. As soon as the song finished I looked up and I was the only one there and everybody was laughing at me including Sparks :D

Haha, you're my favourite Music Forums poster! :D

Man of Honour
Royality said:
Haha, you're my favourite Music Forums poster! :D

That wasn't the best one. A couple of years earlier Status Quo were on and once again the first chord struck and we piled down to the front. I started headbanging and knocked myself out on the front of the stage. I woke up in the first aid room and escaped to find out I'd missed ten minutes of the gig :D

Permabanned
I started a circle pit to Alfie... :/

NME tour about four or five years ago - Alfie, Starsailor, JJ72 and...Amen.

I made a 13 year old kid in a green day hoodie crowd surf while Starsailor were playing.

And JJ72 got mercilessly heckled and bottled by everyone.

Miserable ****s.

*n

Back
Top Bottom