“The toilet is broken.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 61728

D

Deleted member 61728

you would have thought the astronauts would have put a "Do not open" sign on the door just in case someone forgot, but i guess that goes out of the window when theres a floater.

Soldato
I wonder what would happen if one of them did a poo, it appeared to go down, but it started to float about, and while it floated around the astronaut was asleep with their mouth open?

Man of Honour
Does this mean the ship now has a poop deck? :o
TAXI!!! :D

I wonder if one farts in space, the jet of air would actually push you forward?
Yes, it certainly will, though the forces involved will be pretty small unless you're prone to supersonic expulsions. :D

I thought only the #1s disposal was broken and #2s still function correctly.
Well it's more of a plumbing malfunction than actually broken, but otherwise correct. Of course that won't stop the poop jokes. :)

Last edited:
Soldato
This thread reminds me of when I was trying to impress a girl whilst I was at university. One night, I went to a party at her place with a bunch of other people. I'd had a bit too much to drink and stuff, and had to use the toilet to bring it all back up. After doing so, I tried flushing the toilet but the handle broke in my hand, and the cistern was some enclosed thingy so I couldn't even lift off the lid to make it work by hand.

I had to not only tell her I'd thrown up but that I'd also busted her bog by barfing in it. Strangely enough, I never got very far with her at all after that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom